PDA

View Full Version : Clearing some of the Pink Fog :D

AngelaKelly<3
04-28-2013, 06:03 AM
Finally managed to get a little time to throw on some make-up for an hour or so :battingeyelashes: Not been able to do this in months!

It feels great to be able to clear a bit of the pink fog for a while :heehee: Didn't manage to get any pictures though :sad:

I really envy you girls who can do this every day! :daydreaming:

Denise Shelly
04-28-2013, 06:42 AM
I agree. Even a little time every now and the is better than none.

Beverley Sims
04-28-2013, 01:02 PM
That is how I started, a little bit here and a little bit there when circumstances prevailed.

~Joanne~
04-28-2013, 01:28 PM
I personally don't dress every day though I could if I felt the need sort to speak. I usually dress on my days off when I won't be disturbed and have to superman/woman quick change. Everything, without moderation, in life gets old real fast. Keep that in mind next to the envy ;)

Stephanie47
04-28-2013, 01:45 PM
As a retiree with a working wife I am able to be en femme seven hours a day, Monday through Friday. At first it was en femme time everyday. After awhile it did lose its luster. I do have to get things done outside the home, so Stephanie has been been sequestered a little. When I have domestic chores Stephanie is the person to do it. I use to hate those instances when the only available time was a quick hour or two. That was not relaxing at all. It was hardly worth the effort.

BLUE ORCHID
04-28-2013, 02:28 PM
Hi Angela, Dressing a few hours in the Morning and the Evening is so relaxing.