PDA

View Full Version : need help with al this

painted toes
04-28-2013, 07:45 AM
hi everyone, my name is painted toes and im trying to understand my crossdressing my wife does and she paints my toes for me buys my nylons and heels, bras and panties but wont let me wear skirts or dresses outside only at home but i just love wearing womens clothes and i love the feel of nylon on my legs i been wearing nylons and heels for a long time about 30 years and cant get enough anyone wlse like me please let me know :)

BobbieBrooks
04-28-2013, 08:09 AM
Do not try to understand, just enjoy!! Having a wife that buys you things is a blessing. Thank her everyday. With time you might be able to go out with her, take it slow. Welcome to the group, as as most all of us feel they way you do!!

NicoleScott
04-28-2013, 08:19 AM
I would guess that she doesn't want to be seen (identified) with you dressed up. I can understand that. My wife is Ok with my dressing but doesn't want me to go out. I don't locally, but I do when out of town and there is no chance of being caught by anyone that knows us. It sounds like you want to get out. A lot of us do, and we find a way. Maybe you can (with her) go out of town and go out together.

Beverley Sims
04-28-2013, 12:56 PM
Enjoy what you have for the moment, when you have been here a while you may gain more understanding of peoples desires.

BLUE ORCHID
04-28-2013, 02:46 PM
Hi PT, Slow down and smell the Roses don't push it or you may lose everything.

painted toes
04-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Thank you hun for your kind thoughts@

PaulaQ
04-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Hi PT! Welcome to the forum. Er, what was it you needed help with? Best I can tell, you are living the life better'n many of us. ;) <3 :D

I can appreciate your wife being worried about you being seen by people you know. Many people are just not accepting of cross dressing, even in this day and age. Have you looked into any local groups of cross dressers? Some of these groups hold social events where you can be at a private venue with others - so you are out of the house dressed (many times you can dress at the event), but still be clandestine.

BTW, your wife sounds really wonderful. If you haven't bought her something really nice lately - DO IT RIGHT NOW, she is a pearl without price!!!! ;)

painted toes
04-28-2013, 07:15 PM
thanks sweetie for the advise all you girls are so kind