PDA

View Full Version : Motivation for Crossdressing

kayla_va
04-28-2013, 06:57 PM
This post may get me in trouble with some but I'm curious to see if others have similar feelings.

I love to dress fem. The feel of stocking and silk panties it totally hot for me. I love the way I look and feel in high heels, especially when they are pointed toward the ceiling. I love my nails long and painted, my make up done just right and my wig styled sexy and seductive. The thing is I don't really care to go out in public dressed as a woman. For me it's all for the bedroom, and the rest of my life I'm perfectly happy to live as a male.

What does excite me is being dressed all fem and sissy and having sex with men while I'm dressed that way. I love the way they look at me and how I feel while I'm serving them in the bedroom.

Anyone have similar feelings?

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll respond.

Kayla

Cheryl Ann Owens
04-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Kayla, you are NOT alone to feel this way!

Cheryl

Angie G
04-28-2013, 07:35 PM
All but the man part. but that's juse me. I'm glad you have found what makes you happy hun.:hugs:
Angie

Beverley Sims
04-28-2013, 08:31 PM
It is not for me, but there are others with the same outlook as yours.

Sami
04-28-2013, 08:45 PM
My motivation is creating and nailing a look I love to go clubbing etc I love the attention I get I love the clothes and especially the make up there is nothing sexual about it for me it's more a release of another side of me. The men part is certainly not for me though I get attention from men I just mess about I am not into men at all I love to bend the rules of life by going dancing and clubbing for me it's more the clothes and look its just not sexual for me unless its with a female.

UNDERDRESSER
04-28-2013, 09:01 PM
That is called being a fetish crossdresser. it is a significant portion of crossdressers, but maybe not the majority. I used to be such, but these days, that is a small part. these days, there are aspects of some clothes that are normally considered female, that I like, and for me, help me to express some parts of my personality. The sensual, simple physical pleasure of the feel is also important, and just plain comfort compared to the crap that is most mens clothes.

NathalieX66
04-28-2013, 09:46 PM
That is called being a fetish crossdresser..

Sure, I have my fetishes.
But when I go out as my girl side, I'm all girl. That is something completely different.

I like being female in public, it's just who I feel like.

allesha10
04-28-2013, 09:48 PM
Yep, I have this same fantasy myself, but I also want to go out as Allesha in public. I have even dreamt of being with another cd girl.

ArleneRaquel
04-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Staying youthful looking is likely a hidden reason as I age I desire to dress female more and more. Also I have had this desire to live as a woman since that age of eight or thereabouts. That is living full time as a lady as an adult.

NathalieX66
04-28-2013, 10:17 PM
ArleneRaquel

It can be done, my friend. It can be done.

Too bad Be All in Chicago was cancelled. I've seen some wonderful and miraculous things at Keystone Conference, and Southern Conference. The resources are there, and the results are too!

ArleneRaquel
04-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Natalie,
So true about Be All, I had my heart set on attending this year. Maybe it will be revived, perhaps on a lesser scale.

Taylor Ray
04-29-2013, 02:59 PM
This post may get me in trouble with some but I'm curious to see if others have similar feelings.

Hey Kayla, I enjoy similar activities as well. I am curious why you felt you might 'get in trouble' with some?

AllyCDTV
04-29-2013, 03:00 PM
All but the man part. but that's juse me. I'm glad you have found what makes you happy hun.:hugs:
AngieNope, not just you. Me too.

Stevie
04-29-2013, 08:34 PM
I can relate to these feelings. Like you said I'm still a guy and still like to do guy things too.

Asche
04-30-2013, 07:44 AM
these days, there are aspects of some clothes that are normally considered female, that I like, and for me, help me to express some parts of my personality. The sensual, simple physical pleasure of the feel is also important, and just plain comfort compared to the crap that is most mens clothes.
That sums up my motivation, more or less.

Lacyfem
04-30-2013, 08:21 AM
I'm with you Kayla, I love being dressed led into the bedroom. Love it when I'm in gurl mode....

ashleymasters
04-30-2013, 08:33 AM
I just want to have my cake and eat it as they say. I guess I'm pretty vein but in male mode I checks self out and enjoy my look and my clothes and if I ever see a woman look my way (tho I am totally faithful) it is gratifying. I feel the same way in fem mode. I love being told I'm sexy by men or women. I spend the whole time taking pictures or looking in the mirror.

Norah_joy
04-30-2013, 09:35 AM
Kayla, I hear you. Perhaps if I had been a girl from day one, by the time I was a teenage girl, being told you're pretty would be something I'd take for granted. (Let's hope, anyway). But to hear that from a man for the first time when I was in my 60s was an incredible moment. I guess I saw it as a validation to what I've always believed; that I am woman.

Now, I have not experienced your "toes up" status, I can certainly see how that can happen.

Norah

Frédérique
04-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Motivation for Crossdressing

To dream the impossible dream. To do something you’re not supposed to do, against all the odds. To wear the clothes they tell you not to wear. To live life to the fullest. To sidestep convention, conformity, and normalcy. To be all that you can be. To try things while you have the chance. To have fun. To have A LOT of fun. To play at being a girl. To love yourself, which means loving all aspects of yourself. To not take things seriously. To push the proverbial envelope. To skirt the edge. To live on the edge. To be a truly sentient being. And, last but not least, to get on your knees and really enjoy life...
:heehee:

NicoleScott
04-30-2013, 01:13 PM
That is called being a fetish crossdresser.

Dressing and enjoying it as the OP describes may be fetish crossdressing, but not the sex with a man. That would be a fetish crossdresser having gay sex.

Bowmanls2
04-30-2013, 02:27 PM
I feel like you do Kayla, but I prefer another CD.

Karren H
04-30-2013, 03:14 PM
I have no explainable motivation to do this..... just something have to do.... kind of like breathing...... only prettier....

Ressie
04-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Kayla, I have those kind of fantasies, but it will probably stay that way.

Jaymees22
04-30-2013, 06:30 PM
Hi, When I started dressing I was looking for something sexual, but I found something better, myself! Jaymee

Wildaboutheels
04-30-2013, 06:41 PM
At home, simply a vehicle. In the RW, teaching aids.

sometimes_miss
04-30-2013, 10:31 PM
My motivation to crossdress is to feel normal. It doesn't involve having sex with either men or women. And when dressed completely in female clothing, wearing a long wig to reinforce the delusion, as well as accessories and nail polish, I feel as if I am a girl. No outside interactions necessary.

linda allen
05-01-2013, 07:25 AM
There was a time when I wondered what it would be like to be dressed as a female and have sex with a male. I'm happily married so that would never happen. Also, I've never been attracted to a man or men so that would make it awkward at best. It would have to be some sort of generic male with no face.

Anyway, that's over with now, it never crosses my mind. Funny how we change as time goes by.

mariehart
05-01-2013, 01:07 PM
In fact GGs also love to be sexy and wear sensous clothes and spend time with men in the bedroom. Of course it isn't their only motivation for dressing up. But it might be one of them. In my own case I have done that in the past and I loved being with a man and for him to treat me exactly as he would a woman. In fact all too much like a woman, in that they never call the next day. But for me sex was never the primary motivation. It was one but it was also the desire for a relationship and that I be accepted as female by someone. That is my real thrill. I remember the first time I met with a man as Marie. As soon as we met I somehow felt complete for the first time. Even my voice changed and I could hear myself speaking with a woman's voice. I'd no idea where that came from. For the first time in my life I felt 100% female and not just a CD. It was the same when similar opportunities arose. Even when I came out to friends. I was never completely comfortable unless I was fully dressed and I could let my guard down. So everyone has their own version.