PDA

View Full Version : Spent the day in a dress

lmildcd
04-29-2013, 08:32 PM
I was off work today so I decided to wear a dress all day since I had no where to go. I'm wearing purple panties, bra and dress, barely there pantyhose with 2" purple heels. The only things missing are my wig and breast inserts. I'm still dressed as I write this.

I feel relaxed today and everything on feels natural. This is the first day that I dressed all day in a long time.

I'm still not sure on how far I will go with cross dressing. It's doubtful that I could pass outside. I still haven't thought about makeup yet. I'm hoping to spend more days off from work cross dressing when I don't have to go out.

AmyGaleRT
04-29-2013, 11:16 PM
Lovely combination, Lennette! Relaxed and natural was just the way I felt when I slipped into the first dress I owned...and it was that feeling that led me to explore even prettier dresses, and work towards a fully femme presentation.

I stretched out on the bed for a little while after eating, still in drab...and woke up to feel one of my dresses calling me, especially since it's so nice and warm out this evening and it won't be so nice later this week. So I took the time to pick out some shoes, jewelry, and lingerie to go with it, and transformed. I'm happy I did. :)

- Amy

NathalieX66
04-29-2013, 11:19 PM
Clothes are interesting. They are really a snapshot of our inner selves.

Be safe....have fun.

Cynthia Anne
04-29-2013, 11:27 PM
Be good to yourself and treat yourself to more days off and enjoy life as it was meant to be! Have fun!!!!!!!

Rachel Morley
04-29-2013, 11:33 PM
I used to call what you're doing "being nice to myself" and it would tend to happen on a Friday night or any day I happened to be home alone. It feels great to just indulge yourself in feminine clothes and feminine feelings. You said: "I'm still not sure on how far I will go with cross dressing." .. ah well, now the genie is out of her bottle you never know where it might lead. Have fun!

Ceri Anne
04-29-2013, 11:37 PM
Good for you. I really enjoy my days at home dressed. They are indeed relaxing.

Barbara Maria
04-29-2013, 11:47 PM
With my job sometimes I'm off for several days in a row,sometimes weeks.I spend the entire time en femme and I love it.Only problem is it makes it that much harder to go back to work.

Sylvermane
04-30-2013, 02:52 AM
I do this as often as I can... although even at home it's not often : /

Beverley Sims
04-30-2013, 04:43 AM
Lennette,
You do not have to step out your front door yet.
That is something for the future.
It is therapeutic just sitting around home dressed as you are.
Enjoy the day.

linda allen
04-30-2013, 07:01 AM
That's great, but why not the forms and wig? To me, that's the best part.

lmildcd
04-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Yesterday was one fo the few days off that I did enjoy.

Lennette,
You do not have to step out your front door yet.
That is something for the future.
It is therapeutic just sitting around home dressed as you are.
Enjoy the day.

lmildcd
04-30-2013, 10:01 PM
Sadly, I misplaced them and can't find them.

That's great, but why not the forms and wig? To me, that's the best part.

lmildcd
04-30-2013, 10:06 PM
Thanks for all the lovely comments. One of the things that I like about this site is that I am not alone.

linda allen
05-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Sadly, I misplaced them and can't find them.

How can you misplace your wig and breast forms? How long has it been since you wore them?
Mine have a regular spot in the closet on a shelf. I know where they are at all times.

BTW: It's been a little over a year since I explained all this to my wife and since I'm retired, I get up and dress just about every morning. If I have to go outside, I'll go back to male mode. It feels great, especially the boobs and wig.

lmildcd
05-01-2013, 01:00 PM
I move stuff arond and then I forget where I put things. I need to become better organized.

How can you misplace your wig and breast forms? How long has it been since you wore them?
Mine have a regular spot in the closet on a shelf. I know where they are at all times.

BTW: It's been a little over a year since I explained all this to my wife and since I'm retired, I get up and dress just about every morning. If I have to go outside, I'll go back to male mode. It feels great, especially the boobs and wig.

AngelaKelly<3
05-01-2013, 01:27 PM
I love spending long periods dressed, I've not had a chance to do it in years, but I'll get a good chance for a few hours next week. I've been planning what I'll wear for days! :heehee:

Sharon B.
05-01-2013, 02:01 PM
When I was working full time and there was a slow day or week I would take off and spend the day feminine also.

RADER
05-02-2013, 01:50 PM
I have had a few days at home doing House work. So like you,
I have been wearing a dress or skirt and top.
I have enjoyed this so much, I find ways to be able to stay at home
just so I can dress. One day, it was very warm out, and I was wearing my
short pencil skirt, I had to get the mail. So I went into the Garage, got into
my Tahoe, closed the door, opened the garage door, backed down the drive way,
got the mail, and drove back into the garage. I did not want to take off my skirt.
Rader

jim1991
05-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Normally I dress up at night after I take the dog out. Last night I got dressed around 830 and stayed up until 2 and normally I don't sleep in women's clothes... last night was the exception to say the least. Too bad there is going to be about 3 months of no dressing coming really soon. :(

Jaylyn
05-02-2013, 02:03 PM
I to have spent the biggest part of my day in full dress... I love it also..I even ordered me some breast forms and taller heels and now have some pics I took today... It is very liberating to be able to dress all day kinda makes one feel calm and satisfied with who we are becoming...But I'm like a lot on here I really can't go out yet dressed.. so it back to the male side when I do. Glad you enjoyed the day...every one needs a break from reality.