PDA

View Full Version : Another off my list!

Jessica_NZ
04-30-2013, 05:00 AM
So finally got up the guts to have a chat with my brother tonight...and it went really well!
Ok, so most of my friends know about this side of me, and probally many others I dont know about too. I have had a few friends tell me they have been asked about it by other people that should not know, so i guess its out there.. but whatever.
I have told most of those who are important to me, and my bro was one of the last on my list. (the only bad reaction was my mum - but thats another story and the reason it has taken me so long to tell my bro) He kinda just laughed and said he wasnt bothered and is looking forward to seeing me dressed in a few weeks on my bday. Awesome! I'm so stoked!
I think the major tipping point was for me telling him was listening to JessicaWho's podcast - about telling her sister - confirmed what i needed to do - so a HUGE thank you to you JessicaWho - your awesome!
I'm so happy, I have a couple of others I need to tell and then I dont care anymore, all those I care about dont have a problem with it!

And on a side note, I have a custom made dress being made as we speak, and have a fitting for it next week! Hopefully all going well I will have it for my bday!

Sorry, just had to share!

Beverley Sims
04-30-2013, 07:04 AM
Jessica I hope that the new dress suits you perfectly.
There are a couple of nice shops in Mirramar that know me, and I can try clothes on there no troubles.

Kalista Jameson
04-30-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi Jessica,

Congrats on telling the brother and getting his support. I am in that same exact position. My brother has known for years and is super supportive, along with his wife and their....crossdressing son-in-law! Imagine my surprise to hear about that and how he would paint his toes, next to his wife while hanging out with my brother. LOL. Sometimes family can surprise you in an awesome way.

Cheers,

Kalista

Cary
04-30-2013, 10:24 AM
Congrats! I hope you have an awesome Bday. I look forward to seeing great pics.