PDA

View Full Version : Dream Analysis Time!

Blossym
04-30-2013, 08:02 AM
So my fiancé told me last night that I show up her in dreams I appear both dressed and in drab as well, but the two sides of myself seem to be individual people. So basically, I am both my "normal" self and my "dressed" self (Katy) at different times in the same dream. I've noticed as well when Katy shows up in her dreams, her adittude towards me changes some that day - note that she is always sweet and lovely to me, but when Katy is involved in the dreams she is almost more... bubbly around me. I think all of it is wonderful, but it got me to thinking, why would "both" of me show up in her dreams? Why the change in adittude when she does? Curiosities!!

Kate Simmons
04-30-2013, 08:14 AM
Offhand I would say that after the dreams she feels somewhat closer to you Hon.:)

Beverley Sims
04-30-2013, 10:11 AM
It probably has something to do with duality.

EmilyPith
04-30-2013, 03:24 PM
Dreams remembered often influence our days, maybe when she dreams of you as Katy, she subconsciously remembers you as her "girl-buddy" for the rest of the day and is happy to have her friend near.

If you present as two different people, maybe you fulfill two different needs for her. It seems like an accepting partner could have the best of both worlds.