PDA

View Full Version : A gorilla, popcorn, and a skirt.

susandrea
12-15-2005, 12:20 AM
Yesterday Lacamas posted that she went en femme to see Narnia, and today she was going to see King Kong. She said:

The theatre was packed. I got a few stares but hey that is their problem not mine.
It was so cold that day I had to wear one of my longer skirts and boots.

I replied that compared to a huge gorilla and killer dinosaurs, a CD seems like pretty small potatoes!

Sophia Rearen is trying to get more CDs to venture out there, and she's right that going en femme to see King Kong is a great way to start!

After all, it'll be dark in there!

And besides, the movie is an exciting one, and 99% of the audience will be in a very good mood. Sometimes there's safety in numbers!

Also, King Kong himself was a crossdresser! Yes, it's true, and I have proof:
(thanks Angela xx)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a340/susanxo/queenkong.jpg

Now before you jump in to remark that ol' Kong here is in desperate need of a major wax job, remember that he/she can tie you in a knot like a twizzler.:D

(Also, I'm pretty sure Kong is holding a She-male named "Ray Fay" as her chosen love-object.)

I hope anyone who does venture out there this holiday season stays safe and has a chest-pounding, tree-swinging, WONDERFUL TIME!!!!

I know how you feel as I just got back from seeing king kong and I was dressed up in fab form: womens garments underneath, womens pants, and a womens nice long sleave shirt, no wig or makeup though. It felt good to get out and interact with other people.

All I can say is, king kong was a great movie. There were scenes in their that made be cry. I thought it was so much better than the original.

Kiera
12-15-2005, 12:27 AM
too funny.... wish I could, maybe if you could convince my wife.... halox1gg... we could all go together... (Ive been gone a while susandrea nice to read your posts again)
kiera

susandrea
12-15-2005, 02:12 AM
too funny.... wish I could, maybe if you could convince my wife.... halox1gg... we could all go together... (Ive been gone a while susandrea nice to read your posts again)
kiera

You can always go with a friend! :) :thumbsup:

Lacamas
12-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Realy now a pink purse. Wouldnt kong go for a nice brown purse.

The movies are just like shopping except you get to sit for a hour and a half.