PDA

View Full Version : Hi Girls! Sorry to have been away for a while :)

Sister Rachel
04-30-2013, 04:56 PM
Jeeesis! Affairs of the heart .. life never gets any easier, does it? I'm 55, but I might as well be 15 when it comes to matters of love .. there's the woman I've loved for thirty years, and there's my wife of 18 years, mother of my step-daughter and grandma of my grandchildren, who accepts my cross-dressing,:) although she says she doesn't understand it. There are other problems in our marriage, though, no point denying it, and recently I met with the girl ( come on, woman, she's 48) who I have always, if I'm being honest with myself, loved. I mean LOVED as in loved, adored, worshipped, would give my life for. And she's divorcing her dickhead husband and says that she MIGHT love me? So I've put on my nicest skirt and some sexy tights, brand new pair of lacy knickers and a feminine top that fits me well, drunk too much alcohol :drink: and gone online to C.D. com to see what the girls all think?

".. there may be trouble ahead .."

2B Natasha
04-30-2013, 05:14 PM
There are so many ways to go on this subject. And they all seem to lead to the same place.

But saying those things wouldn't be nice so I won't.

Marcia Blue
04-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Only your conscious can be your guide. Think long and hard while sober, about all the hurt you could instill to "try" something new.

"The grass is always greener"

Beverley Sims
04-30-2013, 07:01 PM
I have said it before and I will say this only once!
The grass is not greener on the other side.

MissTee
04-30-2013, 07:32 PM
I think your statement, ". . . there may be trouble ahead . . . ,'" is actually an understatement. I'll stop there, and wish you all the best.

ronny0
04-30-2013, 09:13 PM
The Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
Till you start to mow it, then it is just the same grass.
Different is always DIFFERENT! But most often no better, and more often than not just more problems.
If you are in a relationship, respect the relationship, or move on.
No one enjoys being cheated on.

TeresaCD
05-01-2013, 02:59 AM
Always dangerous, it's a tough choice to make (I had to once) with no room for second chances, and lasting consequences.
Best of luck with that, when you are sober, that is.

Sister Rachel
05-01-2013, 02:41 PM
All very true .. think I'd better calm down a bit and take sober stock! Thanks :-)