PDA

View Full Version : CD Town

Kiera
12-15-2005, 01:05 AM
:c9: Wouldnt it be nice.... To have an entire town made up of people like us? Where we could all walk down the street in our favorite skirts and pumps, legs shaved and head up. Careless, enjoying life and not worrying about what anyone thinks... If I only had the money... I would start a town like that.... please send all donations to PO Box 111 Dreamville, Oklahoma 73045....
kiera:c9:

vicki true
12-15-2005, 01:29 AM
:c9: Wouldnt it be nice.... To have an entire town made up of people like us? Where we could all walk down the street in our favorite skirts and pumps, legs shaved and head up. Careless, enjoying life and not worrying about what anyone thinks... If I only had the money... I would start a town like that.... please send all donations to PO Box 111 Dreamville, Oklahoma 73045....
kiera:c9:

HI KIERA.

what a lovely idea i would move there in a flash

love VICKI xx

Angela Burke
12-15-2005, 01:54 AM
If it was in the old wild west and I could be a saloon girl, (I love those dresses and petticoats!).
Of course that's just my fantasy, but if there was such a thing as a CD town I'd be there like a shot, provided I didn't get crushed in the stampede that would be started by the rest of you girls!

Love Angela XX

Billijo49504
12-15-2005, 02:03 AM
Sounds like a wonderful dream. I wish it was true, in every town, USA. It's too bad that the Oky city GM plant is closing. It sure is a sad day. When all the jobs are going down the tubes. Isn't it something that big business decides to close plants before Christmas. One word to discribe it, GRINCH!!!!

susandrea
12-15-2005, 02:08 AM
As long as there weren't any fire sales on panties or all hell would break loose! :D

amandacd2002
12-15-2005, 03:12 AM
I'm so there to that town

Imogen_Mann
12-15-2005, 03:26 AM
Thats right.... Build in on the other side of the flippin' planet ! Cheers ! Thanks ! :D

Once the dream is built, send Airline ticket donations to : Jayme C/o England.

:p

XX

Jayme

ReginaK
12-15-2005, 06:39 AM
Dreamville, Oklahoma? I'm pretty sure that's close to me. :shades:

cathy b
12-15-2005, 06:57 AM
to bad it's just a dream i'd move.:(

Veronica E. Scott
12-15-2005, 07:07 AM
Well girles there is a place like that it is in Mass. a small town on the tip of the cape called province town.It is where all the transgender people meet once a year.It gets so crowded that you can't drive your car down the street because of all the people walking around. I also think they have a web sight but I don't know what it is.

Lawren
12-15-2005, 08:15 AM
Just let me know when to start packing, please. I'll be one of the founding members. LOL

paulaN
12-15-2005, 08:39 AM
I'll help build it. tell me when and were. i'll be there.

Darlena
12-15-2005, 08:40 AM
Transvestia? Transburg? Girlstown? Oh the possibilities! We need something like that where I live. There are special theme villages like Solvang, California & Leavenworth, Washington. They are of a Swiss Alpen variety. We could go with, say...Tinseltown, where dreams come true! We'll dress you up(just step into our wardrobe dept.) Next stop...our beauty salon for make-overs or just a quick touch up. Fashion show begins at 10 followed by tea at 11:30. After that we'll grab lunch in the Fabulous Sashay Room where Trixie will take your orders. I recommend the Salmon Alaska. Darlena will be your bartender. She's the sweet little blonde behind the bar. She samples each and every drink for you to ensure quality. (hic!) After that you can take the trolley to the theatre where your senses will be delighted to take in all of our plays, burlesque review & beauty pageants. After that you'll want to rest your tired little puppies at our Grande Spa. Where you will be pampered like the Queen or Princess you deserve to be. Oh! don't forget the manicure/pedicure treatment.(comes with the package) You will want to rest up for tonight's Dress UP Gala Deluxe Party. So let Chrystal show you to your suite. How's that for starters? There'll be more to come later. Love & kisses,

Wendy me
12-15-2005, 10:57 AM
i have thought abought that too a whole town or at least a whole block were people could dress and just be who thay are... some day i would just love to see if it would work...........

KatieZ
12-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Well girles there is a place like that it is in Mass. a small town on the tip of the cape called province town.It is where all the transgender people meet once a year.It gets so crowded that you can't drive your car down the street because of all the people walking around. I also think they have a web sight but I don't know what it is.

The event is called fantasia Fair and lasts for a full week.

Here is info on the 2006 event: http://fantasiafair.org/home/index.htm

Hugs

erica12b
12-15-2005, 11:49 AM
i just want to be the dress shops sales girls ,

Shannon
12-15-2005, 12:02 PM
I was thinking if Dreamville were in Oklahoma, and the was the musical "Oklahoma", wouldn't it be fun for a "Dreamville!"....got to get working on the lyrics....

susandrea
12-15-2005, 12:06 PM

I've been there. In fact my sister worked there for a summer once, and one of my painter friends had a studio there for years. It's a beautiful, arty place where alternative lifestyles rule! :thumbsup: :)

You might be refering to the "Fantasia Festival" that's held there.

http://www.2camels.com/festival97.php3

Jasmine Ellis
12-15-2005, 12:10 PM
I'll have my own shop, called "Jasmine's wonder clothes store" It would be wonderful to have all us ladies in one place......

Jasmine Ellis
12-15-2005, 12:17 PM
Um, one more thing..........Would we have to wear guns? like in the wild west?HAHAHAHA

robinLynn
12-15-2005, 08:06 PM
id be there in a sec

jo_ann
12-15-2005, 08:37 PM
yes.. it's called west hollywood and san francisco. Yes it's mostly gays, but let's face it, if you walked down the street in any femme clothing they'd either accept you as a tranny, or think your some gay guy on his way to a female impersonator show and nobody would bat an eye. I tell ya, if I ever win the lotto I'm building a CD-hotel somewhere!

Raychel
12-15-2005, 08:53 PM
I am surprised someone else has come up with it Trans-silvania. No matter what the name ends up being I am there. If help is neede to build this town just let me know. I am sure that I can drive a nail in a skirt as well as anyone. :D

HaleyPink2000
12-16-2005, 03:57 AM
I'm going to retire in a few years. Just like the rest of you. We should find a place in America that we all could buy cabins or lots to retire. I'd love it and so would many others.

Any promoters out there? Realtors?

Haley:)

HaleyPink2000
12-16-2005, 04:00 AM
You build it Jo, I'll come! Also, probably many others will.

yes.. it's called west hollywood and san francisco. Yes it's mostly gays, but let's face it, if you walked down the street in any femme clothing they'd either accept you as a tranny, or think your some gay guy on his way to a female impersonator show and nobody would bat an eye. I tell ya, if I ever win the lotto I'm building a CD-hotel somewhere!

HaleyPink2000
12-16-2005, 04:02 AM
Lets start out with a CD camp ground! HUH?
Then go from there!

Kimberly
12-16-2005, 05:47 AM
... I'd get a CD friendly clothes shop there, and sell to you all!!! Sales all year round ;)

Raychel
12-16-2005, 07:48 AM
Lets start out with a CD camp ground! HUH?
Then go from there!

I am so with you on that HaleyPink2000, I have thought about a CD Friendly campground many times. If I only had the money to buy the land I would have it done. It would not even have to be entirely CD, You could have different remote sections. One for families, One for CD's, One for Nudist, One for Gays. Or whatever you wanted. All it takes is money, which I currently have none of.

Christina Nicole
12-16-2005, 08:13 AM
It's been done, but in a slightly different form. You had one town for whites, one town for blacks, another town for Chinese... Then one side of town would be for the rich and the other side would be for the poor. What a great idea to bring back apartheid, but now on the basis of dress! Let's see one side for passable CDs, another for non-passable ones, another for the rich, another for the poor…

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Kiera
12-16-2005, 09:48 AM
I would like to nominate Stephanie Brooks as mayor:thumbsup: , with her sharp mind and keen intellect, surely we can build a town we can all be proud of. But if she is elected, I get to be her secertary!
Any other nomintaions???+?

Tiffy
12-16-2005, 10:51 AM
I would so be there. And the camping idea is not that far fetched ladies. Here is a group that I have read about several times.http://www.rainbowrv.com/info.htm
Thought you might find it interesting.

Kisses, April Marie

Angela Burke
12-16-2005, 11:16 PM
It's been done, but in a slightly different form. You had one town for whites, one town for blacks, another town for Chinese... Then one side of town would be for the rich and the other side would be for the poor. What a great idea to bring back apartheid, but now on the basis of dress! Let's see one side for passable CDs, another for non-passable ones, another for the rich, another for the poor…

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole
There was also another idea of a society in which everyone was a blond, perfect human robot.
Where all minoroties who did not conform to the ideal were persecuted or just
murdered.
I don't have to name it, because you already know it.
Everybody would be welcome in my CD town.
Everybody who respected others and in doing so expected respect themselves.
I know this is just a Utopian dream that doesn't cater for the all too human characteristics of greed, jealousy, etc.
Part of being a crossdresser to me is (I hope!) understanding the rights of
others (who do no harm) to exist in peace.
I know this has all been said before but I think it bears repeating.
It's one of the few things that I passionately believe in.
(Whew!)

Love Angela XX

tgirlkari
12-17-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm not sure witch reply I like the best Angela's or Christina's but my truck is packed who has the map?

Mona
12-17-2005, 01:12 AM
I'll be there, maybe I could run an ice cream shop or a lingerie shop!
Anyway, what a nice dream!
Hugs, Mona

Shelly2069
12-17-2005, 09:42 AM
there are places that are kinda like what you suggest. Move to San Fran, from what I've heard at least the folks are extremely liberial and very festive, hehehe.

Or just take a trip to TGnorth
Tgnorth.com

HaleyPink2000
12-18-2005, 05:35 AM
I think start out small with a post office and a town location. Some place where a mall is not far away. LOLOL

darla_mills
12-18-2005, 10:41 AM
oh baby, what a grand idea, but of course we would have to let the real men in too, because when i am all dressed up i have a good use for the alpha males.

StephanieCD
12-18-2005, 01:58 PM
That stuff about Provincetown is for real - I used to live on Cape and I went there several times. Wanted to go to the Fantasia this year but too afraid... but regardless of the time of year if you're looking for a place where you'll have the best chance of being accepted - go to P-town. Friggin beautiful beaches and shops... little bed and breakfasts run by nice gay couples. Once or twice I saw a TG there when I visited... well, other than the one I went with ;) But, really, gorgeous town, wonderful things to 'tourist-ize', and a very accepting community. Yes, mostly gay residents, but they're very nice!

I highly recommend a vacation there - great hotels on the ocean, too. Not too expensive, either :)

Lauren Mitchell
12-18-2005, 06:41 PM
Mmm...let's see....some of the streets can be:
High Heel Highway
Skirt Street
Bra Blvd.
Pantyhose Place

I think I can live there. Where do I sign....

Xandra
12-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Perhaps such a town could be created for a weekend. What a lovely idea!

Alexs

HaleyPink2000
12-18-2005, 08:45 PM
StephanieCD:

Ok I'm Dahhh! What town?