PDA

View Full Version : OH So nice!

Cheryl Ann Owens
04-30-2013, 07:39 PM
I just had a wonderful conversation with my hair stylist who is so awesome! She has waxed my brows into a thin feminine shape and has given me makeup that she thinks will work well for me. She has also recommended a wig and color for me after some discussion which arrived today. I have done my best to duly and truely reward her.

I live in a very rural part of town, and now she has offered to come to my home to work on my makeup in sheer privacy! I'll boil some water for tea for the both of us. I will also make it worth her while to be here! I love you *******. My wife ******* loves you too for all that you've been to me!

I guess I'm obligated to come to your salon dressed?

Cheryl

heatherdress
05-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Hmmmm. Sounds interesting Cheryl. Will your hairdresser come to my house?

Beverley Sims
05-01-2013, 04:39 AM
I would say that is an option.

Rogina B
05-01-2013, 05:35 AM
I guess I'm obligated to come to your salon dressed?

CherylIsn't it about time to switch to "big girl panties" and go out the door? Seems so...

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Isn't it about time to switch to "big girl panties" and go out the door? Seems so...

Rogina, we're working on that. My stylist is helping me build my confidence. I've gone to the salon partially dressed and she is encouraging me to "put on my big girl panties." The salon owner already knows about me. It's coming! heatherdress, she would if you were in my area. She is SO cool!

Cheryl