PDA

View Full Version : For the first time again..

Iwasconfusedonce
05-03-2013, 01:41 AM
So I am 29 years old and finally getting an opportunity to follow a dream. When i was younger i was confused about who I was. Once I found myself and understood I was/am a crossdresser I hid it. I finally told my wife the truth and have started a journey. I decided to start small, lower body first then after I have lost weight i will begin an upper body transformation. So now for the reason behind my post. I shaved my legs in the past with little problem but now the backs of my thighs stay prickly and it is a little painful to sit. I am going to try waxing and epilating anyone have any advice on products that will work for a thick haired man? and any other advice for someone getting started on becoming who they are inside. BTW I only plan to cd part of the time not all the time but will wear undergarments as often as i can. And as my wife becomes more comfortable I want to go out and enjoy myself.

Sorry for the long post and thank you all for any help.

Rachelakld
05-03-2013, 01:47 AM
I can't really help with the hair, but I used the swimming pool to lose weight and re-shape my body, gave me good slim legs and strong upper body, also cured my bad problem

Beverley Sims
05-03-2013, 04:28 AM
I suggest light aerobic exercises to keep you trim.

Brenda79135
05-03-2013, 04:42 AM
Apply some Bactine before you epilate. It takes the ouch out. After any hair removal, lotion. That will help with the prickely feeling and help the skin heal up.