PDA

View Full Version : Skyped with my sister en femme

Rebecca Watson
05-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Hi everyone,

Interesting experience. Last night I Skyped with my sister en femme, who didn't know about all this beforehand.

Last night I got dressed up (I'm in Ohio... first time en femme in the USA). Nothing too exciting happened; I went to the store, checked out the clothes/shoes but nothing took my fancy, and ended up buying some groceries and returned back to the hotel.

There wasn't much to do (and it was getting a bit late) and I always feel really sad erasing Becky at the end of the day. So, I messaged my sister (who's in another country). We chatted for a while, and then I told her "a secret". She wanted to see, so we Skyped. The highlights were:

- She said I looked pretty good.
- She said she could help with my makeup (awesome, but she's in another country).
- She wrote "Love you either way [my guy name] x" quickly followed by "or becky". (We never use the L-word, so this is quite a surprise.)

Curious.

- Becky

bridget thronton
05-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Sounds very positive - you have pretty good sister i think

kimdl93
05-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Glad to hear that your sister responded so favorably.

NV Susan
05-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Hi Rebecca,
Sounds like you have a cool sister....I wonder though, will she now "out" you to the rest of the family?

Tracii G
05-03-2013, 10:53 AM
She sounds like a fantastic sister Becky..

Beverley Sims
05-03-2013, 10:57 AM
It is nice to see you are getting over hurdles without too much difficulty.
I hope it continues that way.
Keep skyping your sister.

Annaliese2010
05-03-2013, 11:10 AM
How awesome. Yeah it's cool, the whole hot-sister thing. Me, I been wantin to do the same. Never had the chutzpah you display. Someday maybe 'cause gee, would love to break all rules o'decency, get-down girl2girl w/her fo sho I could.