PDA

View Full Version : I have a lot to learn!

Annie M
05-03-2013, 08:59 AM
A while back a woman asked me if I was a "transfeminal", a what? I said I had never heard that term before, her response was "You know a guy that thinks he's a girl". Well yes, I know what she was thinking but laughed, shrugged it off for the moment, explained the right term but never admitted either way. But the term stuck in my thoughts so I googled it to see what might turn up. Well nothing came up for that but transfeminism manifesto did, oh my! I never considered writing a manifesto part of this but I guess there are more aspects to study than I thought.

Chari
05-03-2013, 09:21 AM
That is another instance when someone speaks, is uninformed, and does not have their facts/wording correct!

RADER
05-03-2013, 09:24 AM
I herd somewhere that there is a new word coined every day.
I guess ("transfeminal") that was the word for that day. LOL
Rader

kimdl93
05-03-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm with Rader, the seems like a fine word and we can assign any meaning to it that we with.

Beverley Sims
05-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Transfeminal....
Another new word for my thesaurus.
Need to work out some specifics for it though.
It can be a descriptor of something.
Keep going Annie, it's your word. make something of it.

AllieSF
05-03-2013, 12:35 PM
I'm with Rader, the seems like a fine word and we can assign any meaning to it that we with.

Yes, I like that idea. We always have one or two threads going on about labels, and about what one is or isn't. It would be fun to start injecting new terminology in there to make everyone happy and all the rest unhappy! Topic for a new thread?? Heehee