PDA

View Full Version : Who is this girl?

Jari
05-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Who is the feminine me? What is she all about? How does she live inside me? How can I be both sexes at once? Am i an evolved being or a pervert? Am I blessed or cursed! Would I be happier without this duality? How do I find happiness?

And thta folks, is whats on my mind tonight :) i bring it to you cos I think you will understand:D

ArleneRaquel
05-03-2013, 04:52 PM
It is a blessing, as you as you think that way about CD'ing you will be sane & happy. It can be a great adventure , if your mind is in the right place.

Tracii G
05-03-2013, 05:04 PM
You are one sex genetically but have a duality in how you feel about things.
Remember you are the same person just have more than one side.
You are blessed with the ability to see things from both sides to a degree.
Pervert? We don't know you personally but if you molest children then yes you are.
Why would you think you are a pervert just because you like to wear womens clothes? My guess its the societal influences you grew up on.
Sounds to me you are one of the crowd that thinks "if I do this then I must be that". There are no rules so no need for labels.
Dressing does not make you gay or change your sexual preference .....FYI.
Its part of who you are so learn to accept that part of you and

Jari
05-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Tracii, its just what I was brought up with as a lad growing up in 80's Liverpool....and still now its there in my psyche, its not about truth its about conditioning. Still, I dont really understand my inner female.....but she adds nuances and subtle shades that I think enrich and extend who I am. Sometimes though its painfully obvious how different I am.

TeresaCD
05-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Yes, understand alright.

Brynna M
05-03-2013, 07:19 PM
i certainly understand the questions. The only answer I have so far is that its me. Being me and not hurting anyone else is not a pervert. I am ok but I am different. Maybe a lot of that is true for you?

franlee
05-03-2013, 07:31 PM
The answers you are looking for can only be found inside of your heart and then only when you have grown into them. The first four are hypothetical and subjective at best. The next is only if you and your social circle deem it so. Next, I think it is a blessing as long as you don't let it obsess you and you learn to use and control it.(kind of like anything else that is gratifying, such as food and drink or even sex) The duality is only what you let be and then in most cases all a state of mine or imagination. And for finding happiness that is the goal of life no matter what lifestyle you choose, but one big secret I will share, wither you agree or not, money is the single most important influence to any of the finding happiness questions if we are totally honest. The answer to the title though is can only be answered when/after you become a girl.

Barbara Ella
05-03-2013, 07:42 PM
I grew up as a guy beginning in 1946, and never had a thought other than guy until 18 months ago. The questions i have had are the same, and i have worked them over and over. I am one me. I now know that me. I must, for now present as i was. I now harbor no thoughts about any level of blessing or perversion, as you will if you really discuss yourself, both with yourself and others. Others can help you see yourself so much easier than you can alone.

You will feel the scale tip one way or another, and that is when you will begin to see the answer. Just don't panic.

Barbara

docrobbysherry
05-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Not a CLUE, Jari! U have your issues, I have mine!

How 'bout u try this? You're ALL of those things and NONE of them entirely!

Rachelakld
05-04-2013, 01:47 AM
God your lucky, only duality, wish i only had 2

I've got 1 that whenever he gets out, people get badly hurt, he has played 4 times and he is a bugger to put back in the box.
Got another that's a drunk, he isn't allowed out either (make us fat & look bad).

Rachel is nice, I like her, she is fun, pretty, a right extrovert and very good with people. also she gets stroppy if I don't let her out and makes my mood sprial down

biggirlsarah
05-04-2013, 02:02 AM
With regards to thinking you are a pervert , well sorry to be technical , but if you use something be it a material or substance to get sexually aroused i.e rubber or silk or nylon then it is a fetish , but if you are unable to get aroused without the use of said object or material being present then it is a perversion, but no you aren't a pervert just someone who has been blessed with an ability to look at things in a different way and possibly see a different perspective , don't fight it you will lose , dont beat yourself up about it try and find more about yourself , it is an extraordinary journey of self discovery , good luck, love and hugs Sarah xxx

Barbara Maria
05-04-2013, 03:17 AM
I don't fully understand the woman in the mirror either.I do know that the differences between her and my male self are almost all positive ones,so I just go with her.Certainly nothing perverted about feeling like a woman.

Alexis.j
05-04-2013, 03:39 AM
Well, I've gotten used to the idea of have two sides... also starting to worry less of what other ppl think(yeah its hard, but im trying, ok...)
The other thing is, that Lexi is slowly TAKING over my male part... now that starts to get scary!
O well, time will tell where the road might take me, and for now, I'm just crusin...

The main obstacle now for me is, letting friend and family know about me (Lexi)

ninadiva
05-04-2013, 03:40 AM
i am new here but have read a lot of previous threads. Someone previously described this as a 'gift' and i tend to agree now that i have come to accept that this is not going to go away, even after purging two or three times and being married twice. The advice to embrace the 'gift' of duality is correct for me.

Beverley Sims
05-04-2013, 01:09 PM
You need to answer those questions yourself.
No one can really answer them for you as each time you look at yourself you will arrive at a different answer.

Ciara Brianne
05-04-2013, 01:56 PM
It sounds like you are going through similar conflict, doubt and confusion as I am guessing most if not all of us have. Answering those questions is a path to self discovery. The fact that you have thought about these questions makes me doubt that the possibility of you being a pervert.

Ciara:<3:

Ciara Brianne
05-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Well, I've gotten used to the idea of have two sides... also starting to worry less of what other ppl think(yeah its hard, but im trying, ok...)
The other thing is, that Lexi is slowly TAKING over my male part... now that starts to get scary!
O well, time will tell where the road might take me, and for now, I'm just crusin...

The main obstacle now for me is, letting friend and family know about me (Lexi)

Scary how much this sounds like me.:eek:

Ciara:<3:

SarahVA
05-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Sounds like me as well. Having two sides can be confusing and tough at times, but I am tying to come to some degree of balance.