PDA

View Full Version : Crossing a VERY big line :)

AngelaKelly<3
05-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Hey girls :)

I just want to share this moment with you all :)

I've finally spent money on my hobby :heehee:

Up until now, I'd kept it "contained" in as much as I'd never been so dedicated to spend money on this...but now I have.

Hopefully I'll be able to put up some proper full-body pictures this week :D

I've bought a dress, a wig, false lashes and a whole bunch of make up :D

I might finally get to live a few hours as Angela for the first time in about five/six years :D lol

Watch this space xx

AmyGaleRT
05-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Good for you, Angela! If other experiences are any guide, you will end up spending more money. A lot more money. ;)

But hey, it's better than spending it on getting drunk. :D

- Amy

AngelaKelly<3
05-03-2013, 10:20 PM
So very true :)

Im so nervous tho; because I live with my folks, and they don't know.

I've got a week off work, with the house to myself (apart from Monday) and I've aimed everything to be delivered Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

If the packages come on Monday and have any kind of markings on them, I'll need to confess, which might be for the best; but I'm still scared out my skin lmao :heehee:

Barbara Ella
05-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Yeah, you could always confess that they are disguised drug shipments for your business, which might be more well received.........lol.

Hope it goes well Angela and you have a great time.

Barbara

PaulaQ
05-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Are there any mailbox rental facilities you could use in your area? In the states, the post office, as well as private companies, rent postal boxes to people. If you rent one, you get packages and mail delivered there - and then you pick it up yourself when you can get it into the house without your folks knowing. Even if you come out to your folks, renting a PO box might be a good idea anyway if they don't accept your CD very well.

DianaWales
05-04-2013, 02:31 AM
Paula, it is a very good idea to rent a mail box, I have never thought about it..Thanks for a great idea :)

Tracii G
05-04-2013, 02:35 AM
Can't wait for the pics!!!!

Barbara Maria
05-04-2013, 03:25 AM
Good for you,Angela.You'll be glad you did.The first time I saw myself in a dress I just went to pieces.A very emotional and memorable moment.Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Alexis.j
05-04-2013, 03:50 AM
I agree with the other posters below, The first thing I got myself was a PO box... I use it for my business as well, but mainly got it for mail orders/online shopping. Trust me, it worth every cent.

ninadiva
05-04-2013, 05:27 AM
i have ordered nine items from ebay. Eight have arrived while my wife is away on holiday. One is late being dispatched and will arrive after she returns. Another giveaway and another excuse for her to cite in the divorce. Not that she would open the package but you just know what its like at christmas when you try to work out whats in the box under the tree.

AngelaKelly<3
05-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Yeah, Royal Mail allows you to rent a PO Box, but a lot of online sellers don't like sending stuff to them because they often get used by people who steal credit cards etc :(

I've got some confirmations of things being dispatched and it looks like they'll arrive when I'm the only person in the house :) a quick try on and then straight to the hiding place :heehee:

Karren H
05-04-2013, 08:39 AM
I've had so many close calls when trying to have mail delivered.... till I discovered you can go have you mail held at the post office like your going on vacation and have deliveries commence a few days later... and go pickup what ever was shipped at the post office.... works like a charm at least here in the States...

Jodi Anne
05-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Sounds like you will have a fun week, enjoy your Angela time

flatlander_48
05-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Hey girls :)

I just want to share this moment with you all :)

I've finally spent money on my hobby

So, what shifted for you? What changed?

Sheren Kelly
05-04-2013, 10:47 AM
Years ago I fed my denial with the logic that I "wasn't a CD because I didn't own any femme clothes" (this despite my joy in wearing my sisters things). I finally discovered that buying clothes for my femme side was very affirming. When you get to the stage where you can confidently walk into a women's clothing store and buy things enfemme, you have arrived at self-acceptance.

docrobbysherry
05-04-2013, 12:19 PM
You're over thinking this, Angela. When your packages arrive, try one of these:

Sue, (Ted) wants to surprise her/his sister/girlfriend. So, she/he had them sent to me.

I bought them for a friend.

I was experimenting ordering things on line.

Oh crap! U saw it. It was supposed to be a surprise!

Beverley Sims
05-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Angela,
Tell us about your hobby.
Mine is model trains.

Great girl, go for it.
Have a good time whilst doing it.

TeresaCD
05-05-2013, 04:57 AM
Way to go, Angela. Shopping is infectious, and fun. Thank goodness for eBay..

Jenniferathome
05-05-2013, 10:34 AM

I've bought a dress, a wig, false lashes and a whole bunch of make up :D .....

Hi Angela, I am sure you will feel great when your things arrive. Your title to this post got me thinking, however. The real line crossing starts when you buy forms and/or a wig. At that point, there is no more, "I'm just wearing clothes," and it becomes, "I am a cross dresser."

Good luck on your next line crossing!