PDA

View Full Version : This Pleasant and Frustrating Burden

Janet161
05-04-2013, 07:28 AM
I was looking at some of the posts recently and saw a common theme like that expressed in TillyM's pic posting about not having been able to dress in a while. I love the time I get to spend as Janet. I just wish I had more of it. It is so hard to find the time. Then, when I do get some I try to pack so much into those precious few hours that I come away exhausted and a little disappointed. I really enjoy sharing in everyone's postings and just needed to vent a little.

suzy1
05-04-2013, 08:21 AM
About 20 years ago I was visiting my in-laws with my family.
I was going to go to a race meeting while there and went off by myself to the meeting [20 miles away]
But I actually went all the way home [154 miles] just to be able to dress for the day.
Now I have my own place and dress all day long.

I know how you feel Janet.
Your time will come girl.

Hugs, Suzy:)

kimdl93
05-04-2013, 08:56 AM
I think most of us have felt the same measure of frustration at times.. In my life, after i had come to accept myself there were few opportunities due to and family obligations. Then the kids grew up and I started working from home...and those opportunities grew. I hope you'll find your's doing the same.

ninadiva
05-04-2013, 09:30 AM
I keep all my stash in my RV on a storage facility that is also a camping site/ So I can take it to a quiet corner of the field and indulge. No one bothers me and its like my own although small home. Got a wardrobe, bathroom, bedroom and lounge with computer. I can lock the door and not come out. It is the ultimate in hedonism. And i can stay as long as i book in for. Highly recommended to all you girls out there if you need privacy away from SO and / or children.

Julie Denier
05-04-2013, 09:30 AM
I was looking at some of the posts recently and saw a common theme like that expressed in TillyM's pic posting about not having been able to dress in a while. I love the time I get to spend as Janet. I just wish I had more of it. It is so hard to find the time. Then, when I do get some I try to pack so much into those precious few hours that I come away exhausted and a little disappointed. I really enjoy sharing in everyone's postings and just needed to vent a little.

This is indeed a burden many of us can identify with, but it's good to know we're not alone ;)

Lynn Marie
05-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Looking back, I can hardly believe the gyrations I went through for just a few hours of dressing. Now I can dress whenever and wherever I like and my life feels in proper balance. A little drab and a little drag in killer heels. Life is good!

ArleneRaquel
05-04-2013, 10:14 AM
I'm blessed in that I'm retired and live alone and can dress as often as I desire which is nearly 24/7. Living as a female adult has been my desire since the mid 1950's and now that I live this way I am so pleased & happy. Best wishes to all and enjoy & cherish your time as a female.

Alaceann
05-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Yea I know the frustration all to well.Today is the first time in a long time that Ihave a couple of hours to dress.

Beverley Sims
05-04-2013, 12:27 PM
This is more common when you are young and have a lot of other activities to keep you occupied.
It is great fun when you are young.