chantelle
09-23-2004, 04:56 PM
Will the girls that did the change want to be moms if
it was possible to build a incubator inside you.One that
will simulate the whole thing.
Remember Arnold in "junior" movie.

Priss
09-25-2004, 11:14 AM
For myself, I must answer YES! If it were at all possible to go through the whole bit, I would.:cool:

babe4life
09-25-2004, 12:09 PM
I think so. The thing is, it is apparently possible already. Only the birth would be by Caesaerian (of course). There is a guy doing it already from what I have come across. Have a look at http://www.malepregnancy.com.

Thoughts?

Priss
09-25-2004, 06:15 PM
I think so. The thing is, it is apparently possible already. Only the birth would be by Caesaerian (of course). There is a guy doing it already from what I have come across. Have a look at http://www.malepregnancy.com (http://www.malepregnancy.com/).

Thoughts?
Could be interesting... We'll have to see where and how this goes.

christelle
10-13-2004, 07:45 PM
Had to thought about this one a bit. I think even if it was possible, I would say no at this stage of my life. If I was 10 years younger, I would have jumped at the chance. My son is 14 yo. I now look forward to some peace and quiet in a couple of years :) .
I dont think I can handle little kids again now.

Christelle

Lily_gg
10-14-2004, 03:15 AM
I think so. The thing is, it is apparently possible already. Only the birth would be by Caesaerian (of course). There is a guy doing it already from what I have come across. Have a look at http://www.malepregnancy.com.

Thoughts?
Thoughts? Simple - WOOHOO!!! I don't have to go through the pain of pregnancy and giving birth to a whopping great baby (5kg/10lb average in my family :eek: ) that'll completely mess up my body - I can make my man do it instead!!! :D

crispy
10-14-2004, 07:51 AM
WHAT???? :eek:

You gotta be joking !! :rolleyes:

This is (just) a CD forum, I hope we're not expected to suffer total SRS including ovaries and things as well.

I'm here to get the best of both worlds, not to suffer the pangs of childbearing.

All right, I'll be fair to you all. If the members draw lots, and I win (lose) I will go along with you all for the sake of unity, but you'll all have to hold my hands during the delivery. One condition though: all the members including the thousands of LURKERS will have to partake in the lottery. :)

Charlotte Elizabeth
10-14-2004, 09:34 AM
you can count me out of any such lottery! theres no way I'm going through 9 months of swollen ankles,bizarre food cravings,varecous veins,stretch marks and irritability (ok.. so maybe I already have the irritability thing..) just to pop out a selfish bawling poop machine.
crispy can do it.

Lily_gg
10-15-2004, 04:14 AM
Hmmm, on the plus side, no man in his right mind would say no to a pregnant lady, regardless of what food she was demanding... Maybe my food 'cravings' will have to start a little early (once I'm pregnant, not gonna be for a while!) - mmmm, hot choccie fudge cake any time of the day or night. Yum! :p

crispy
10-15-2004, 05:47 AM
you can count me out of any such lottery! theres no way I'm going through 9 months of swollen ankles,bizarre food cravings,varecous veins,stretch marks and irritability (ok.. so maybe I already have the irritability thing..) just to pop out a selfish bawling poop machine.
crispy can do it.
Chicken... Ya Ya Ya Bahoo Snucks ....... !! :p

crispy
10-15-2004, 05:51 AM
Hmmm, on the plus side, no man in his right mind would say no to a pregnant lady, regardless of what food she was demanding... Maybe my food 'cravings' will have to start a little early (once I'm pregnant, not gonna be for a while!) - mmmm, hot choccie fudge cake any time of the day or night. Yum! :p
Say no to what kind of request?
As I've been elected by Charlotte as the bearer of the forum's first born, I need to know more.
Are we talking sex here, or food, or opening doors, or what?
come on .... GIVE !!
What can I, as the pregnant lady, expect from these men in their right (or even their left or their wrong) minds ? :confused:

Lily_gg
10-15-2004, 06:42 AM
Anything and EVERYthing you demand! Note: 'demand'. Not request, desire, want, but demand.

Men get scared enough around PMT time, imagine how scared they're gonna be when faced with a brewing-for-nine-months achy fed-up vat full of hormones!!! :p

brittany
10-15-2004, 11:24 AM
yes i def would do it i tAke cAre of 2 now so im well prepAred :)

Charlotte Elizabeth
10-15-2004, 01:00 PM
Chicken... Ya Ya Ya Bahoo Snucks ....... !! :p
enjoy the hemmarhoids,varecous veins and episiotomy..... :D

crispy
10-15-2004, 10:11 PM
enjoy the hemmarhoids,varecous veins and episiotomy..... :D
hey, you got me into this mess (I hope you weren't the father).
the very least you can do is hold my hand.

Lily_gg
10-16-2004, 03:38 AM
Hmmmm. Would you really want the father of your child to witness you giving birth though? I can't help but think it would change the way he saw you forever more.......

Oh, and let's not talk about the haemorrhoids and stuff - I plan to have a kid or two someday! :o

crispy
10-16-2004, 04:50 AM
maybe not, but charlotte elizabeth .... yes I think so. She's very cute even if she is a bit of a vixen. I think when the chips were down she'd be very supportive, like a little sister. :rolleyes:

Charlotte Elizabeth
10-16-2004, 08:12 AM
hey, you got me into this mess (I hope you weren't the father).
the very least you can do is hold my hand.
you hope I wasnt the the father?? well..remember that night about 9 months ago when you got blind drunk and I helped you home?? :p

Charlotte Elizabeth
10-16-2004, 08:15 AM
maybe not, but charlotte elizabeth .... yes I think so. She's very cute even if she is a bit of a vixen. I think when the chips were down she'd be very supportive, like a little sister. :rolleyes:
would that men I could borrow some of your stuff?? not gonna be of much use to you, what with the bump n all...

eleventhdr
10-16-2004, 03:17 PM
i do not know!. But as for me i am very certainly very willing to try pregnacy would really love to have a real, live baby of my own to love and care for would go though it all to be able to have real love like this!. Being able to be a real girl and give birth oh wow!.

Lily_gg
10-16-2004, 07:58 PM
*crosses legs and whimpers* :eek:

crispy
10-16-2004, 10:40 PM
you hope I wasnt the the father?? well..remember that night about 9 months ago when you got blind drunk and I helped you home?? :p
ONLY NOW YOU TELL ME. :eek:
SLY VIXEN !!!!! :D

chantelle
10-25-2004, 05:26 AM
I am sure thaT there are more to being pregnant than just the pain.My sister had a new born six weeks ago and when you hold that kid in your arms i think you will change your mind about the love for the kid.Watch that movie'Switch ' with jimmy smuts.I cry every time i watch it.

Stephanie Brooks
10-25-2004, 11:18 AM
Making love? Getting pregnant with someone I trust and love? Carrying a little life inside me for 9 months? Giving birth? Yes, consequences notwithstanding. I'm happy to be the father of my child. I wish I'd been her mother.