PDA

View Full Version : Girls just wanna have fun!

Davi
05-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Hi everyone! It's been a fun couple of days. I've been by myself, so had a little time to enjoy.my femininity. Last night I drove by a fast foods place with a fem top, hoop ear-rings, girly hat and cute purse. The girl at the drive-up gave me kind of a puzzled look, but was polite. Tried on some clothes I bought. A thought on purging and shopping. Each time I buy something, it's a learning experience. We ask how girls know all this stuff, they have had a lifetime of learning and.coaching. So if I buy something, even if I end up tossing it, I've had a chance to.enjoy being a girl for a while and maybe learned something. Like if a certain style or color really looks good on me or not. I just put on glue on nails. I'm learning what it's like as the girl I am, texting with nails. One more experience. One more opportunity to enjoy womanhood. I so love it!

~Joanne~
05-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Buying, trying, and then tossing your clothes seems a very expensive way to get in touch with your feminine side. Next time you go shopping, buy a big plastic tote and when the guilt hits you, because to me that is what it sounds like though I may be wrong, toss whatever you wore into the tote and put it in the garage or somewhere where it can sit till the next time the urge comes around.

Don't get me wrong, I have purged a couple of times myself but not as you described.

Beverley Sims
05-04-2013, 11:57 AM
I don't think you need to toss your clothes away if they don't suit, there might be something that mixes and matches with them.

Davi
05-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Buying, trying, and then tossing your clothes seems a very expensive way to get in touch with your feminine side. Next time you go shopping, buy a big plastic tote and when the guilt hits you, because to me that is what it sounds like though I may be wrong, toss whatever you wore into the tote and put it in the garage or somewhere where it can sit till the next time the urge comes around.

Don't get me wrong, I have purged a couple of times myself but not as you described.

That's a great idea, Joanne. All I was trying to say is, even if I did throw the stuff out, it was.still more fun AND less than I would have spent on a really nice dinner or a trip to Disneyland, lol. Although Disneyland en femme would be fun. Thanks. And thanks for the great, thoughtful suggestion.

Thank you, Beverly.

docrobbysherry
05-04-2013, 12:05 PM
Personally, I don't get why CD's want to go out in vanilla public dressed? Dressing to blend. Putting up with the smirks, raised eyebrows, or WORSE!? Yuck! Dressing should be fun. Where's the fun in walking around stressed?

However, if that IS your thing, Davi, why not shop as GGs do? Try things on in the store. If they look bad on u, don't buy them! Also, there is a place in every store where u can RETURN or EXCHANGE the items u purchased.

Unless u shop in thrift stores like I do. Then, if u toss something it REALLY hasn't cost u much!

Davi
05-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Personally, I don't get why CD's want to go out in vanilla public dressed? Dressing to blend. Putting up with the smirks, raised eyebrows, or WORSE!? Yuck! Dressing should be fun. Where's the fun in walking around stressed?

However, if that IS your thing, Davi, why not shop as GGs do? Try things on in the store. If they look bad on u, don't buy them! Also, there is a place in every store where u can RETURN or EXCHANGE the items u purchased.

Unless u shop in thrift stores like I do. Then, if u toss something it REALLY hasn't cost u much!

That's really what I'm talking about, doc. I picked up.a coppery, orangish cami yesterday. It is.pretty and all silk. But it just did nothing for me. Didn't have time to try it on at the time, in the thrift store. Don't know what I'll do with it. But I love the pair of shoes I got and the swimsuit.top that goes wonderfully with a pair of bikini bottoms I have, and the pretty white polo style, but femme top. If it were a brand new pair of MissMe's it's be a different thing, which I did try on in the store. Thank you very much!