PDA

View Full Version : observation

sara_also
12-15-2005, 09:26 AM
Just a quick note to ask if anyone here has noticed the way some young men are wearing their pants so low that the crotch is down to their knees.
At a quick clance it almost looks like they are wearing a skirt.

Nikki Dee
12-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Hi. Hun...been happening that way over here for some time now...and they still look damn awful.!!!!!!
Love Nikki. x

Imogen_Mann
12-15-2005, 10:06 AM
I think it looks utterly ridiculous, but it brings a smile to my face seeing them trying to look tough it what are almost clown trousers.

Ok, I shouldnt shout so loud, but hey, I keep my self indoors !

XX

Jayme

Amelie
12-15-2005, 10:27 AM
It's just how they want to look. There is always young people dressing different from their elders and it always seems to upset the older bunch,

Angela Burke
12-15-2005, 10:28 AM
I have too many old photographs of myself to pass judgement on the dress style of the young.
But a couple of things always jump to mind when I see this style.
Has he (it's usually guys) shat himself?
Is he wearing a nappy?
Has he shat his nappy?
As I said I am no judge but I find this style hilarious!

Love Angela XX

Wendy me
12-15-2005, 10:32 AM
styles and peer presure let them do what thay want , i rember bell bottoms and platform shoes , long hair and flowred shirts, tye dyed tee's ,.....let them be who thay are , rember we want the world to accpte us let's not throug stones.....

Julia Cross
12-15-2005, 10:41 AM
I agree, they look ridiculous, but as mentioned above, most of us at some point wore something that generally made little sense. I do feel the pants that are literally falling off your body is truly pushing it to the extreme. I really get a good laugh when I see the young guys walking in them, very slowly I might add, and using both hands to keep a grip on them as they literally are falling off their body.

Julia:eek:

JennyCD
12-15-2005, 06:24 PM
I think it looks like crap. But then, I'm sure my parent's generation thought my long hair and style of clothing looked like crap too. LOL

Live and let live.

Wow, I really miss that long hair. :D

robinLynn
12-15-2005, 08:02 PM
if my parents were here to see my long hair and earrings they would pass out so im not judgemental. i guess we all have done something to be rebellious.

christine55
12-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Saw a little news item where one of these little gang bang wanna be's was running from the cops and of course his pants came down and he got busted.
Hugs, Christine

Jenna1561
12-16-2005, 12:33 AM
As a parent I always exercise my right and yes, obligation, to be judgemental towards my children.

I won't allow my children to wear those big baggy pants and shorts. I think they are ugly and are probably going to fall down when least expected.

I am however, otherwise, very liberal with allowing them to be who they want to be.

Long hair, short hair, colored hair, no hair - it's up to them as long as they keep it presentable and clean.

My 14 year old son, tried to shock me by saying he wanted his ears pierced (lol, if only he knew). I said o.k., I'll pay half if he pays half (same deal we made with our daughter). My wife was taken aback, but he declined the offer. I occassionally ask if he's changed his mind, because my offer is always open.

Love,

Jenna

susandrea
12-16-2005, 12:48 AM
I find their low-cut pants very entertaining. I'm waiting for one to walk by and see them slip right off!

A young man I saw today, I swear his ass was completely exposed! How do they get them to stay up? It's a mystery!

:D

Kimberly
12-16-2005, 05:52 AM
As a girl of that generation -- I don't see the attraction at having your jeans literally hanging off your hips. But then again, I'm not like most guys :)

cathy b
12-16-2005, 09:53 AM
well they will dress the way they want and we will dress the way we want i wouldn't pass jugement on them but i think they would look better if they had panties on. :rolleyes:oops i didn't say that did i !!!!!!!!