PDA

View Full Version : I finally went out in public (semi-public)

Rachel_white
05-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Hi there!

Well, I had the house all to myself the whole weekend and decided to go out en femme!!! OMG It took me forever to gather the courage, but I got on my car, drove around looking for places where I could walk and practice my high heel walk.
Found a restaurant parking lot and decided to get out of the car. It was windy so the cool air touched my stockings and it felt incredible!! I walked for about 3 minutes and then . . . . a car came my way, then another. I was so nervous, the first one just passed by and the second one said: "looking good bud"
OMG!!! I guess my shoulders gave away.
In any event it was incredible to go out after so many years of dressing in private. Maybe I'll do it again some time.

NathalieX66
05-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Yay!

I found out that the obstacle of going out in public is mostly in our heads.

I don't dress for fetish, I just simply want to be the typical average girl. And yes, I do love wearing dresses in public.
So fa rI I have been treated great.

Rachelakld
05-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Well done, it gets better, today my GF & I had a bit of a short skirt compertition going, food was good and I put a photo on my blog. We had a lot of fun with the staff and others who were chatty.

Beverley Sims
05-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Going out gets infectious, it is a bit of more and more each time.
I wish you well in your progression.

Staci Roberts
05-06-2013, 08:05 AM
Same here. Dressed up in the outfit in the picture the other day and out I went... Wow, what a rush of emotions!

Jaylyn
05-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Good for you Rachel and Staci. I still haven't went out in day time but did get in the pickup once dressed and drove to the farm and back in the late evening....does that count? lol

Kathyxd
05-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Same here. Dressed up in the outfit in the picture the other day and out I went... Wow, what a rush of emotions!

Looking great there Staci

Kathy x

linda allen
05-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Hi there!

Well, I had the house all to myself the whole weekend and decided to go out en femme!!! OMG It took me forever to gather the courage, but I got on my car, drove around looking for places where I could walk and practice my high heel walk.
Found a restaurant parking lot and decided to get out of the car. It was windy so the cool air touched my stockings and it felt incredible!! I walked for about 3 minutes and then . . . . a car came my way, then another. I was so nervous, the first one just passed by and the second one said: "looking good bud"
OMG!!! I guess my shoulders gave away.
In any event it was incredible to go out after so many years of dressing in private. Maybe I'll do it again some time.

It's great that you got out. I'll bet you can't wait until the next time.

As for the comment, I don't know about your shoulders, but I suspect it was more the heels and the way you were walking or just the fact that you were walking around a parking lot instead of going somewhere.

Women have had many years of practice being a woman. Most of us just have a few hours or days. Take some time to observe how women your age dress and act and try to imitate them. Each time you'll do better.

Alexis.j
05-06-2013, 09:40 AM
I love that outfit Staci... look really good.

Staci Roberts
05-06-2013, 10:04 AM
Looking great there Staci

Kathy x

I love that outfit Staci... look really good.

Thanks!
Today's outfit...staying in though...so glad to not be wearing black!

Rachel_white
05-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Thank you very much for your support and great comments, you are right, can't wait until the next time!