PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Closet Cds

Lisa Marie
12-15-2005, 09:31 AM
I was just wandering is it hard for you ones that are in the closet like me to save up money to buy things? How do you save? When I get paid I usually put a little away at a time. Thanks for your time Angela

DanaJ
12-15-2005, 10:00 AM
Credit cards and lots of debt!! :D That's how I handle it.....

Imogen_Mann
12-15-2005, 10:02 AM
I Live on my own (Not through choice), but am still in the closet, No privacy even in solitude. When I was not alone, I saved in secret, I had a pile of cash in a tin in my locker at work, it builds up fast, a few pounds here and there, and it's a good diet too !! ... I put my lunch money in the tin, and saved it for frillies rather than eating at mid day.

XX

Jayme

erica12b
12-15-2005, 10:04 AM
its that little extra that i can do at lunch insted of a $5.00 burger .68 can of soup. or tuna. or ramman, ect it also helps keep th lb off

Angela Burke
12-15-2005, 10:13 AM
Angela Marie,
I wish I had your patience to be able to put a little bit aside and plan for something that I really wanted.
I'm afraid I'm like Dana, credit cards unfortunately.
Your way is better, (what a hypocrite I am!)
No I'm afraid it's buy now and pay later for me!

Love Angela XX

Wendy me
12-15-2005, 10:34 AM
so easy i use "his" cash and cards..........

Julia Cross
12-15-2005, 10:43 AM
Prioritze, less for men's clothing, more for women's clothing. That's what works for me, although one day I may find I have run out of men's things.

Julia:eek:

Lissa Stevens
12-15-2005, 12:19 PM
Have a small business on the side and use that credit card.

Sharon B.
12-15-2005, 12:26 PM
I have to agree with Dana, although I will skip on buying male clothes and purchase feminine attire instead.

jo_ann
12-15-2005, 08:31 PM
dink = double income no kids, and we live within our means.

coral_s
12-15-2005, 08:36 PM
A small amount of non-mainstream earnings (in cash) that can be used.

Jesse69
12-15-2005, 11:39 PM
I make a good salary, but I mostly shop ebay for everything. Then I go a lot to thrift stores for womens clothes. I only buy new panties and bras / lingerie. You can save by bringing your own lunch to work.

I am careful with my credit cards and I don't have debt. I don't buy if I don't have money, as I hate paying cc interest rates.

Jenna1561
12-15-2005, 11:58 PM
I have been down the road of debt and am currently in a debt management program paying off credit cards ( should be done by next summer).

I make a good wage and now pay cash for whatever I buy.

I am closeted with a wife and 4 kids, but by bringing lunch to work and not buying as many "toys" and boy clothes, I can usually buy 1 or 2 girl things for me a month.

Love,

Jenna

JoanMN
12-16-2005, 12:03 AM
:D I have it as part of my budget under Misc.

Kimberly
12-16-2005, 05:57 AM
My only problem with money, was my parents - namely my mum finding out that I'd taken out £50 and wondered what I'd done with it...

Now I'm out to them, I can just say I bought some clothes with it! :)

JennyCD
12-16-2005, 08:40 AM
I only use cash, and don't often have much of that to spare. While I haven't spent a lot on girly things, I pick up a little something here and there as cash allows. As I live alone, I buy what I want, when I want, cash allowing.

Julia Cross
12-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Watch for the sales! Last night I stopped by Sears, they had already reduced a bunch of holiday apparel by 50%, then yesterday they had a one day sale where all reductions were reduced by another 30%! I bought a beautiful cocktail dress for $29.00, and a couple of long skirts for $14 each. Shop around and watch for sales!

Julia

ronda
12-16-2005, 09:33 AM
I buy cash only as i can save it.Iam married my wife knows but does not and will not help in any way so i watch for sales most of my clothes i have paid less then $10.00 per item khols, kmart, boscovs, macys

Lawren
12-16-2005, 09:34 AM
I am a Disabled Veteran and collecting my Social Security. It's not just hard for me to save money to shop with but dang near impossible. It only serves to complicate matters when I go on shopping binges. I jave a bad habit of spending every extra dollar I have on fem clothes. And I do it all just for the sheer joy of wearing soft and sexy things within the safe confines of my own home. Go figure.