PDA

View Full Version : I practiced the girl walk last night

ninadiva
05-05-2013, 06:54 AM
I walked in to the town en drab last night to meet a friend for a few beers. So there i was thinking about pink fog and my new heels, etc and thought about the girl walk. I gave it a try and got a result after a while. Shorter steps and put one foot in front of the other, head up, keep shoulders still and automatically a wiggle of the tush begins. Now I feel good about this although it does exercise some muscles I did not know were there. Anyway I was not doing this when cars were approaching from front or behind because I do not want to give out my feminine side to all and sundry. But a works van obviously spotted me from a distance in the twilight and purposely slowed down to check me out ! That feels like a positive result. Later I had to run for a few strides to catch up with my friend and tried to run in the same manner and this worked also, trying to imagine a Girl running along the beach and it felt so natural. I am not sure I will be practicing in heels any time soon but hope to emulate that wiggle whenever I can. Has anyone else got any further tips not already posted, such as how a GG holds and smokes a cigarette. I have noticed that most GG's do not even move their shoulders when they turn to look at someone they are walking with for example.

Alexis.j
05-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Hi there Nina,
Well for starters, yes, smaller steps, but also try not walking with your heel touching the ground first, use the ball of you foot first, as if walking in high heels. Try walking quietly, guys normally make a noise and thump around, lol
I actually got a comment at work the other day, this woman said I walk like a girl (because she could not hear me walk.

ninadiva
05-05-2013, 07:37 AM
Thanks Alexis.j I will try that tonight. I like your AVI. Pink fog rules my world now.

Alexis.j
05-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Tnx Nina,
Just don't let the pink fog consume you...
It can get you into a lot of trouble if you are not carefull.

Beverley Sims
05-05-2013, 09:02 AM
I thought smoking was going out of fashion.
If I wanted to date a smoker I would date a chimney.

The girl walk, you do need to practice that until those muscles you found do not hurt any more.
Do not practice it by yourself at night, you are more vulnerable to crawlers as a girl.