PDA

View Full Version : Good Corset Great Price Product Review

Colleen
12-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Way to go Brittney! I ordered my corset from the Glamour Boutique the GER005 model it came last nite.The Quality is superb.My wife had a custom one made for her 3 year ago and paid $400.00 we compaired the two.all except for the extra linning on the inside they were very close in terms of construction.All of the other corsets up to $250.00 just had a "front hook" closure.And if you want to get the tight lacing down you need the front steel busk closeure.The only thing that Im going to add to this is my wife is going to make a is a lacing strip for the back.Its a padded strip of material with some boning in it to slide behind the lacing to give some added comfort from the laces.Im mainly wearing this for back support.This will hold up alot better than the one that my Dr. got for me and alot less money.
I just want to say to all of us and your S.O's is for $89.95+$5.95 shipping it the best corset out there for the money.It took 3 days to arrive.I'm pleased as Punch!!

Betty
12-15-2005, 11:58 AM
I am so pleased that your corset has delighted you. I read your posting and it instantly brought back the excitement and thrill of when I obtained my first corset. I purchased it on impulse at a charity shop.

I was just 15 at the time and went into the shop with no intention of doing so. When I saw the corset it was just lying there. It was kismet. It was an old well used, heavy duty corset in the traditional 1930's style, it felt and smelt wonderful.

I had to have it no matter what the embarrassment. I went red faced to the checkout and the understanding lady let me have it. I couldn't wait to get home. I tried it on and it was a wonderful feel. The constriction, the tightness and the sensation transported me into a new world of joy.

It was and still is one of my most cherished 'toys'. When the feeling takes me I love to sleep in it. It stimulates my imagination and senses and I ultimately masterbate in it. after I have come I take it off and relax and fall off into a happy well earned sleep.

Thanks for bring back the memories.

Kathy.Eltex
12-15-2005, 01:52 PM
This GER005 corset looks great. Don't you know the german website where it is available to buy? The price is very friendly - but with custom fees and taxes - it could be expensive if I buy in US and deliver to Czech Rep. :(

Colleen
12-15-2005, 04:18 PM
They probably bought in bulk I have searched the net and not found this quality for the price.If I come across some in you area I will post it.

andreaboots
12-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Most excellent and I'm happy for you too! My GG/SO got one for me as a Christmas gift and I was astounded! It's black leather with red leather highlights on the front. It's gorgeous and love to wear it!! Love to see some pics!! ;) :thumbsup:

HaleyPink2000
12-16-2005, 04:14 AM
Just when I thought I had spent enough money you come up with this! LOL
Gawd! I can see I'll have to have several. You all are costing me money. lolol
Haley:)

Betty
12-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Just when I thought I had spent enough money you come up with this! LOL
Gawd! I can see I'll have to have several. You all are costing me money. lolol
Haley:)

Tis the season to be corsetted. But remember a snug delicious corset is not just for Christmas. Do invest in 'quality' it will repay itself over and over over the years to come. Heed the old addige buy cheap and you buy twice.

All this talk of corsets has set my imagination aglow. I hope santa will bring me one this year.

Seasonal greetings to one and all.