PDA

View Full Version : My neighbour is a T-Girl?

joanne51
05-05-2013, 12:18 PM
After 25 years I have discovered that my neighbour could well be a T-girl (unless it's a bad case of mistaken identity). I have not yet had the opportunity talk to her about it, and I am pretty sure that she has no idea I am also a T-girl.

The thing is that where as she has clearly come out, I haven't.

I have thought a lot lately about coming out (I have had the house to myself for the last 12 weeks). But it is a big step to take.

Has anyone else been in this situation (once my partner gets to find out about the neighbour, she is bound to sound me out).

Joanne

~Joanne~
05-05-2013, 12:31 PM
I think a little more detail would be nice. How did you discover this? Where was she at the time? If she was in say, her backyard, then that doesn't mean she is out, Just means she may have thought she could go into the sun without anyone seeing her. I don't know about your coming out as only you know if you really want to do that or not. I'd give it some real thought before hand as "once the genie is out, there's no going back". Also if your worried about your partner outing you, then maybe, if your sure now, you should approach your neighbor first.

joanne51
05-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Not knowing whether she is also a member of this forum, all I can say is that she was definitely out of the house and in the local town.
My neighbour will get my support when I get to meet her when she is dressed again, even if it does mean giving her reason to think that I am also a T-girl.

Beverley Sims
05-05-2013, 01:20 PM
SO!

That is my first blunt reaction to your statement.
I agree you are curious and the first thing you need to do is strike up a relationship with her.
Once you have both had close up scrutiny, other questions may follow and hopefully lead to a firm friendship.

Remember curiosity has been known to kill the cat.
Get out there and find out without peeping through the fence.

Eryn
05-05-2013, 01:31 PM
I agree withe Beverly. Since you live in close proximity the friendship should come first and then the rest will follow naturally.

AddyCD
05-07-2013, 12:59 PM
I have a tg neighbor. I have only known her as her female side. She introduced herself to me using her female name. She does not know I cd or anything. I actually never brought it up to her because I don't care for her as a person. I have not been happy with our interactions so I don't want to be friends with her, even with this common aspect.
Of course, this neighbor of yours could become your best friend. I say talk to her! Don't bring up tg immediately upon meeting her. Allow it to evolve with the relationship.

Lynn Marie
05-07-2013, 05:25 PM
In a similar situation I'd look for an opportunity to meet her in boy mode and ask her about how she got the courage to come and go en femme! She'll be flattered by the compliment and anxious to help you get out the door too. You may become fast friends, or maybe not. There are millions of us out there and we don't necessarily like each and every one.

Anneliese
05-07-2013, 05:42 PM
My neighbor might know I'm a T-girl. I go to half-price days at ARC every week. A lady, my neighbor for twenty years, has started going at the same time to the same store, so I am a bit more careful there. However, there's an ARC across town where the odds of running into somebody I know are close to nil, so I throw caution to the wind and SHOP. Last week she was there also. Yoiks.

I would be happy if I discovered I had a T-girl for a neighbor.

STACY B
05-07-2013, 07:04 PM
All of my neighbors say the same thing ,,, They all have a TG Neighbor too ,,
An guess who it is ? Jus Guess ? :devil:

:D :D