PDA

View Full Version : Suzy rambling on about being Suzy.

suzy1
05-05-2013, 02:50 PM
Sunday morning.

So a good time to clean the house, do some washing and then do some cooking. How boring is that!
So I can either put on my old jeans and a T-shirt or I can put on my bra, skinny jeans, a pretty blouse and heels to do the work. But if I put on the nice feminine clothes its no longer work, its fun!

But seriously, it is amazing. I get to mid morning and take a break from the ‘drudgery’ to have a coffee and see what’s going on here and I am as happy as a very happy person.:)

When I got divorced and started to live alone I could see the concern in the eyes of my family. But they don’t know about Suzy and they can’t possibly understand girls like us.
I was talking to my daughter last Sunday about living alone and she said that she could see how happy I am living on my own so she has stopped worrying. [Bless her!]

And this morning I woke up and remembered that I had not removed my nail varnish from the night before. I do a coat of silver and then a second coat of pink over the silver that gives a lovely affect.
To stretch my hands out in front of me as I lay there in bed this morning was another simple pleasure of being Suzy.

Now I’m not looking forward to Monday morning………. wait a minute! This Monday my postman should be delivering my new dress.

Life is good. Life is for having fun.

This calls for a screwdriver [the drink] and no, I haven’t touched a drop……… yet.

Suzy

Beverley Sims
05-05-2013, 03:23 PM
You might not have been drinking, but what are you smoking?
Or is it a form of powerful incense.
It can't be pink fog....
Or is it?

Suzy,
Keep on ramblin' and be happy.

Oh! good morning.
The weather must have improved.

Carlene
05-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Suzy, you are just so refreshing to read

Alice Torn
05-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Having fun, is a part of life, even having fun doing mundane, or not fun things!

Shirley Anne
05-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi Suzy

as long as your having fun life is ok. I didn't take my nail polish off last night either but had to take it off this morning before I walked the dog.

Megan Thomas
05-05-2013, 06:12 PM
Now I’m not looking forward to Monday morning………. wait a minute! This Monday my postman should be delivering my new dress.

Can I burst the bubble a little Suzy and remind you this Monday is a bank holiday in the UK, so no deliveries unless you know different? :)

Alice B
05-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Yea life is good for you. You might consider letting your daughter know about Suzie. I had the same worries with my daughter, but finally told her and was very pleased about how accepting she was.

Cynthia Anne
05-05-2013, 06:31 PM
If Suzy enjoys what Suzy is doing, then it's anything but rambling! I would call it great news and something well worth reporting to her friends that care greatly about her! Hugs!!!

Lynn Marie
05-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi Sis. Your just so darned undeniably cute. Being unattached is just so much fun. Nobody to answer to, nobody's expectations to meet. Yes dear, life is truly good! Love you dearly.

reb.femme
05-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Hi Suzy,

I've told my wife I'll give up work and do the housework provided I can do so in skirt. She said it sounded like a good idea.
Monetarily, it won't happen but a nice fantasy as I happily dust, clean and iron when dressed but it seems such a chore otherwise.

I love the clothes and I do come over femme when dressed, as opposed to my hairy ar@@@ bob mode side.

I wake up most mornings loving the feel of my nightie or teddie against my skin....yep,....life for this girl feels great. :battingeyelashes:

Rebecca

docrobbysherry
05-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Sigh! It must be nice------

Jilmac
05-05-2013, 10:23 PM
It sounds like you had a very enjoyable Sunday and will enjoy Monday equally as well with your new dress. Good for you Suzy, enjoy life and stay pretty.

stephNE
05-06-2013, 06:10 AM
Sounds like you have had a fun weekend! Love your posts!

Laura912
05-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Your post do have a way of waking up the daemon jealousy...
What do you get when you mix vodka and milk of magnesia? A Philips screwdriver.

Claire Cook
05-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Oh Suzy, you've put into words what so many of us feel. I hope this doesn't sound sexist, but it is amazing how much better I feel about housework when I'm me. Embrace that weekend!

suzy1
05-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Can I burst the bubble a little Suzy and remind you this Monday is a bank holiday in the UK, so no deliveries unless you know different? :)
Suzy is not bright. Tuesday will do.

If Suzy enjoys what Suzy is doing, then it's anything but rambling! I would call it great news and something well worth reporting to her friends that care greatly about her! Hugs!!!
I love you girls, you are so nice!........

What do you get when you mix vodka and milk of magnesia? A Philips screwdriver.
……………………and a great sense of humor too.

Thanks girls.

carhill2mn
05-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Suzy, you are very entertaining!

Much of what you wrote would apply to me also - except that I am not getting a new dress today!

Barbara Maria
05-06-2013, 04:44 PM
I'm with you,Suzy.I've lived alone for 5 years now and wouldn't have it any other way.Friends and family have commented on how much happier I seem to be.They don't know about Barbara,but they know something is different.My first sensation when I wake up,before I even open my eyes,is the smell of my perfume from last night.makes me want to get up and dress.Glad things are going so well for you.XO Barbara

kimdl93
05-06-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm glad that you have found a life style that works for you. Long ago I asked my mother if she was lonely after Dad died. She observed that there's a difference between loneliness and solitude. She enjoyed the solitude.