PDA

View Full Version : Maid's uniform and tutu petticoat

Sister Rachel
05-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Having gained Anne's acceptance of my cross dressing a few years ago, I sort of went mad a couple of days ago and ordered a maid's outfit with a sweeeeet :daydreaming: tutu style underskirt, for better or worse this addition to my wardrobe is going to change the dynamic of our relationship. Any thoughts, girls?

Natalie Wood
05-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Angela I agree it is going to change things...for the better hopefully. My wife learned a lot about what she really likes once i told her about Natalie. I would say just go with it and see what she thinks. Have fun!

Cynthia Anne
05-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Go for it! Hope it works as great as you want it to! Good luck!

Sister Rachel
05-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Yup .. hope she likes me being as obedient as I intend to be :daydreaming: I'm going to do piles of laundry and cleaning .. and love every minute of it :)

reb.femme
05-05-2013, 07:19 PM
.......I sort of went mad a couple of days ago and ordered a maid's outfit with a sweeeeet :daydreaming: tutu style underskirt,.......

Hi Angela,

Am I right, that you're just in this for the 'FRILL' of it?
Myself, I'm just an every day, normal CD. :heehee:

Rebecca

JoanAz
05-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Having a MAID uniform is realy great, The one in my Avatar was a Prom Dress, until I used the Skills the US Army taught me, Parachute Rigger.
((((HUGGS))))

Barbara Maria
05-05-2013, 07:27 PM
About 17 years ago,when I was newly divorced,I was seeing a lady who happened to have a little maids outfit that was pretty close to my size,just a little tight.Without getting into too many details,I'll just say that it opened a few new doors for me,and we had alot of fun with it.

MsJanessa
05-05-2013, 07:28 PM
Let Me know when it arrives, I have need of a maid--lol

MissTee
05-05-2013, 07:35 PM
I'm going to do piles of laundry . . .

Ahem, sounds like "loads" of fun . . .

RADER
05-05-2013, 09:21 PM
I have one also; Love it. I do not wear it for cleaning, do not want to get it dirty.LOL
I know you will enjoy yours.
Rader

docrobbysherry
05-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Maid's out fit and a tutu? But, no pictures, Angela?

Sorry! Don't believe u! Remember, if there's no pics, it didn't really happen.

heatherdress
05-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Angela - I hope you enjoy your maid's outfit.

NathalieX66
05-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Fluffy, lol!

I have that side of me too....... But it feels different than my female side of me.

Sister Rachel
05-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Well, there will be pics, I promise :-)

biggirlsarah
05-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Hi Angela, it is really good that Anne is accepting of your cross dressing, but getting a frilly maids outfit is to my mind dipping a toe in to the fetishistic pond, one question I do have is did you both sit down and pick out an outfit or did you do it without her knowledge, she might find it a little bit off putting, then again she might find it exciting, you might have opened a can of worms so to speak, lets just hope she doesn't get you a collar. You need to practice your curtsy's , good luck love and hugs Sarah xxx

Sister Rachel
05-06-2013, 04:24 AM
Thanks Sara, you are right, of course, this is definitely more about fetishism than CDing!

Beverley Sims
05-06-2013, 04:38 AM
Well it may be more fun for the both of you.
Whatever floats your boat.
I used to look good in a maids outfit once.

Rabecca
05-06-2013, 06:05 AM
I bet you'll knock down the u.p.s man to get the box.
Can't wait to see the pictures.

NicoleScott
05-06-2013, 08:00 AM
I don't do any maid roleplay, I just like the look and feel (and sound!) of my maid's outfit.

Crissy Kay
05-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Good for you Angela!! I do not think any wife would turn down free maid service. Have fun being a maid, it certainly is fun for me!!

Sister Rachel
05-06-2013, 03:16 PM
I must admit I think I'm going to enjoy learning to curtsy!:daydreaming:

Jenni Yumiko
05-06-2013, 03:28 PM
So, will you clean my house for me? :-D

Lorileah
05-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Gotta love it when a SO accepts you and then you have to try and push the envelope. :brolleyes: I hope she likes it as much as you do. I don't get why some people are never satisfied

Sister Rachel
05-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Pay my air-fare from London to Chicago and I might :laughing: ...

Actually no, it would feel like disloyalty to my wife :o

Sister Rachel
05-06-2013, 03:38 PM
OK lorileah, I do take your point. I promise to be good :)

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Who says we can't have some real fun with our CDing?! You can be my maid while this lady of her house watches daytime TV eating bon bons! Maybe we could have fun doing each other's makeup? What is your hourly rate? Right now I do the housework, dressed of course! LOL!

Cheryl

gender_blender
05-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Depends on how good you look in it and your cleaning skills. You missed a spot!

Rachel Morley
05-06-2013, 10:36 PM
I also have a French Maid's outfit which I wear with a puffy square dancing petticoat underneath. It makes the skirt puff out. I've worn the outfit at lots of Halloween and other costume parties over the years, plus my wife and I had some fun with it when I was the lady of the house's maid and did all the cleaning for the day. Don't knock until you've tried I say. LOL :)

Sometimes Steffi
05-07-2013, 06:26 PM
I guess technically the first time I was out of the house was in a French Maid's outfit at Halloween. My wife was the butler. This was just a couple's costume way before she knew how much i liked to dress.

samantha11
05-07-2013, 11:26 PM
My wife loves my French Maids outfits (3 so far). She likes to watch while I clean house. But as a house husband I have to clean house anyway and cook and yardwork (4 yards this season) and vehicle maintance and paint the house and take care of the dog and well you get the point. lol
Have fun with your Maids outfit, they are fun for us!

Sister Rachel
05-08-2013, 04:49 AM
Dammit it's too short! Silly me, I should have realised that as it has been designed and manufactured as a piece of fetish/ role play wear, it's deliberately provocatively short for a gg!I'm over 6 ft :sad:The skirt is extremely sensual and the little tutu petticoat is exquisite, but I'll have to make some alterations and additions before posting photos of me in the full dress, or I'll be banned for indecency :o

Laters, girls!:battingeyelashes:

NicoleScott
05-08-2013, 07:48 AM
Dammit it's too short!

When discussing skirts and dresses, I'm not familiar with the concept of "too short". haha