PDA

View Full Version : Great day ,but never enought ?

Terri Andrews
05-05-2013, 06:58 PM
We have lived close to Sharpsburg Md. and the Battlefields for most of our lives ,but have seldom visited .
We are always looking for new things to do so today we visited the Park.
There was a 2 mile walk that went along the Antietam Creek and Burnside Bridge .
There is a kind of reverence as you walk thru the fields .
Wow , what a treat it was .
I wore lavender capris,white blouse and tennis shoes .
When we returned home My spouse said that she was tired ,I changed clothes to go to a Church Concert .
I wore a stripped skirt ,white blouse and 2" slingbacks for the concert and the reception that was held after the program .
I am very thankful to get out as much as I do ,but am I alone in thinking it is never enought?
Again I am very thankful for the freedom I have .

Chari
05-05-2013, 07:26 PM
It is always good to get out and about, feeling/living the femme side, knowing this is a part of what makes you the individual you are, and enjoying each new adventure. You can never get too much of a good thing!

MsJanessa
05-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Visited Antietam last week for the first time---didn't dress as nicely as you though

Barbara Maria
05-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Terri,you are not alone at all.The more time I spend en femme,the more I want to,the more I love it,and the more I dread having to go back to drab.

Aly Cat
05-05-2013, 08:49 PM
There was a 2 mile walk that went along the Antietam Creek and Burnside Bridge .

So this has no relevance but just a fun little historical fact. The man that bridge was named after...General Burnside is where our term for sideburns facial hair came from. He had big mutton chop sideburns and was known for them. The term stuck and now here we have it lol. Useless fact of the day :D

Beverley Sims
05-06-2013, 05:14 AM
Terri,
I am pleased you are getting out and about, it is quite often all too quick on a nice day.

carhill2mn
05-06-2013, 12:44 PM
No, you are not alone in thinking that it is never enough. I am able to spend most of my time en femme but I still do not like to have to go back to drab; even though I like the people and activities involved.

kimdl93
05-06-2013, 08:50 PM
I do ask myself the same question now and then. The honest answer is that, but for certain business and family obligations, I would live full time as a woman. As it is now, I'm well past half-way there. Perhaps it's the same for you.

SharonDD
05-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Way to go girl. Just got back from a ride on the motorcycle. Looking for a ponytail to stick out my helmet. (Grin)