slamddoger
05-06-2013, 09:30 AM
what do you ware when you go out as women

Cheryl T
05-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Depends where I'm going.

Jaylyn
05-06-2013, 09:35 AM
ummmmm to each his own....that's what makes us all unique and fabulous cross dressers. There is no rules on dress. Just be yourself and express yourself. We have that freedom. Now with that said I haven't been out yet so you are on your own...

Angela Campbell
05-06-2013, 09:37 AM
I wear what other women wear at the places I go to.

Beverley Sims
05-06-2013, 10:34 AM
I wear clothes appropriate to the event I am attending.
If I am going shopping I wear clothes suitable for walking the mall in the daytime.
If I am going out at night, it is after five wear.
A little black dress, string of pearls black court shoes and a black clutch purse would be something I would go out in.

Melissa Rose
05-06-2013, 12:58 PM
The simple, wise-ass answer is "clothes". I wear whatever is appropriate for where I am going to be, when I am going to be there (i.e., time of the year; time of the day), and what I will be doing while there. It also has to fit my fashion and style sense. Over the course of a year, it would range from jeans and a t-shirt to an evening gown.

Ciara Brianne
05-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Like other girls. I dress for the occasion. If I go shopping I dress casual. If I'm going out dancing at the club, I dress up sexy.:)

Ciara:<3:

Lorileah
05-06-2013, 03:23 PM
I dress to impress...unless I am trying to make someone jealous, then I dress to REALLY impress. I guess what I usually wear is country club chic, professional, cocktail, cougar, with a hint of snob.

ArleneRaquel
05-06-2013, 03:26 PM
I try to dress the best as I can, usually a younger than my age look and I love to show my legs. Around the house it is as litle as possible.