PDA

View Full Version : Small town

Artistheart
05-06-2013, 02:56 PM
I live in a small town in the south, were the alternative life style is looked down on and judged. I played high school football, I am built like a football player.I started out wearing lingerie, panties, garters, slips, and pantyhose, and thigh highs, I love the feeling on my skin. I started hormone treatment hoping maybe I will be able to wear a bra. I felt so alone and hidden from the world I lived in, so much in fact I live two lives, the one in public and the one behind closed doors. A year ago I meet my now girlfriend, she is the only one who understands me, me and her likes to go shopping for lingerie together. She tells me how sexy I look wearing sexy underwear, The feeling of the cloth on my skin excites me. I just don't know what the next step is? and if I really could be in the class of being a cross dresser?

Aly Cat
05-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Welcome to the forums and yes, you do belong! You are not anywhere near alone in this. Crossdressing varies by a very wide margin from panties only, to the full lingerie, to going out completely en femme as a woman. Where you fit on that margin doesnt really matter so much. You are who you are and that is special. Sadly, the world isnt very accepting of people like us, but you have definitely found a safe haven here. I wish you the best and a warm welcome!

Chardonnay Merlot
05-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Artist....welcome :)

I played high school football, too...Still play flag football...It's quite a thing to be all aggressive during a game, and then afterward shower and go to Victoria's Secret :)

Beverley Sims
05-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Keep it under wraps until you are ready to come out.

Jaylyn
05-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Oh yeah you are gonna find this this is the only place you need to be. It has all the answers covered concerning the motions and feelings you are going to feel on this ride. I played football and did all the guy things and still do. I am also more sensitive to my feelings and others since I started dressing similar to what you are doing. It is an exciting fun roller coaster ride to who you really are and when you start realizing who you find you are the same person with just different attitudes. I find I love more and say less unkind things and act more compassionate. Stay away from the hormone's in my opinion but you have to do what you got to do but please read the post on here about them...I just want to live in women's clothes but have decided I still enjoy being a man and married to the most wonderful wife in the world. Stay dressed, learn the makeup secrets, and enjoy what life has for you. Welcome to the best forum on the subject.

Karren H
05-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Who knows what the next step is... I don't either... I was a football player and still play ice hockey... that didn't stop me from doing what I have to do.... not like I really have a choice.... I'm luck to not live in a small town i guess..... but you are extremely lucky to have an understanding SO.... imho.... and welcome to the fray!

Jenniferathome
05-06-2013, 04:20 PM
... and if I really could be in the class of being a cross dresser?

Occam's razor: Yes. You are a cross dresser. So what?

Lucy Lou
05-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi, I live in a small town also and I know it is hard. If you like dressing, the do it. Who cares what someone says or thinks. I love putting on a basque and stockings and it makes me feel perfect, so do you so enjoy it.

Lots of love Lucy. xxx :battingeyelashes:

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Welcome! I too live and grew up in a small town. My only advice to you would be to spend time reading the threads in these forums and get to learn a lot of insight from everyone. Ask questions. We're all different and have had different yet similar experiences. Learn from us and in the process you should be able to make some decisions for yourself as to how you wish to progress.

BTW, I never played sports but I sure envied the gals who were football cheerleaders! I wanted to be one of them!

Cheryl

flatlander_48
05-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Reagrdless of what happens next, you're in exactly the right place. You can relax; you're among friends...

kimdl93
05-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the class! Yup, you fit right in. There may not be another step if you are happy with what you and your GF are doing now. If there is a next step, remember that the choice is yours.

Artistheart
05-06-2013, 09:34 PM
So many questions so many thoughts. I can't handle it, it makes me sick. I fight depression everyday. The only thing that I have found that makes me happy is sliding on that pair of panties or a pair of stockings, I dream of wearing a bra. I just don't know anymore, I don't know who I am or what I am. Lost in a sea of darkness, drowning. No place in this world for me. An outcast, a misfit. All the pics I have you all are very beautiful ladies I admire all of you. As for me I would make for a very ugly woman.

Artistheart
05-06-2013, 09:42 PM
I don't even have a girls name because I am so scared. Scared I love it to much call me stupid maybe I am.

Artistheart
05-06-2013, 09:43 PM
So many emotions running through my head I am lost and alone

marny
05-06-2013, 09:52 PM
You don't need to take hormones to fill a bra. just do a search on breastforms and get ready to go shopping. Lots out there.

Aly Cat
05-06-2013, 10:12 PM
If it makes you feel better, the only reason I have a fem name is because I thought it was a requirement to be a member of this site since my normal screen name I use got rejected lol. I suppose its fitting though. Eva = Eve...Eve was first woman..I'm first man....if nothing else, I have the same ribs ;)
Lifes to hard and irritating to worry about it all the time. Just enjoy what you have and go with the flow. You may not go anywhere else with it, you may go all the way. Its about discovering yourself and who you are. You may not know right now but who cares! You gf is there for you and accepting, were all here for you. We may not have all the answers for you but we got all the hugs you could ever want. Hang in there! ;)

TeresaCD
05-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Welcome Artist. Nothing wrong as I see it with being a manly man who loves wearing female clothes.
I also live in a small country town - it is important to keep some private things private.
I'm glad you are with a girl who gets you - makes a big difference.

Artistheart
05-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Good night this girl is going to cry her self to sleep