PDA

View Full Version : My wife's advice: have fun with it

Jackie7
05-06-2013, 04:18 PM
I am a hetero crossdresser and I am so blessed to have a wife who not only understands, but participates. Many of the threads I read here bring back the struggles with my first wife, my struggle simply to exist and express this aspect of myself alongside her struggle to say it isn’t so and no it can’t be true. I met my darling wife while dressed so there were no surprises, we began as girlfriends before we became lovers.

My wife’s advice to women who find themselves married to CD men is simply this: find ways to have fun with it. I know that this approach would be much tougher if your partner is heading toward hormones and surgery, I don’t mean to make light of how hard that is for both partners.

Anyway, here are a few ways it can become fun:

Shopping. Can you imagine a man willingly shopping and not tapping his foot impatiently while you try stuff on? A CD partner is the best shopping buddy. We are about the same size so we can exchange most tops and some dresses, and we budget about the same to each of us for new outfits. We have a lot of twinsie outfits, both casual and elegant, which is a lot of fun once you are up to going out together dressed.

Nails, makeup and hair. Help him learn how women groom themselves, do his makeup, teach him to help with yours, go to the salon and the spa together. He’ll be so grateful, it’s only right that he pay for you both.

Dining out: The maître d’ will seat you with an elegant flourish and the waiter will attend to your every whim. They both that a grateful cross-dresser man is likely to tip very well.
Dressing up and partying: He’ll never complain about how long it takes you to dress because it will take him longer. Two hot babes out on the town never wait in line at a nightclub. They’ll want you inside to contribute to the glittery scene.

Once you are up to going out together, try crossdressing for yourself. My wife loves it that men’s suits have so many pockets, and she enjoys the sloppy simplicity of men's casual duds. She can get ready to roll in fifteen minutes including the time it takes to bind her breasts, stipple her "beard" with eyebrow pencil, and pack her tidy whities. We don’t do it all the time and she doesn’t get the sensual/erotic charge that I do, but she does unchain a macho side of herself that she ordinarily stows somewhere deep inside. She likes to step up and take charge, while I hang onto her arm and totter along on my too-high heels.

I’ll append a couple of photos.
Xxx
Jackie

ArleneRaquel
05-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Thank you for sharing your lovely story & pics.

Julie Denier
05-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Lucky girl! Great pics ;)

kimdl93
05-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Sems like pretty good advice and you two are obviously having fun. Good for you!

MissTee
05-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Oh, that is such a lovely relationship! How sweet of you to share. Glad to see another couple that knows how to have fun with it.

Leah Lynn
05-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Jackie, that is sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Leah

PattiAllison
05-06-2013, 08:38 PM
You two seem to be having so much fun together! I am so jealous!

Leslie Langford
05-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Well, at least one of us here is living the dream...;)

Jessica86
05-06-2013, 09:34 PM
That is so awesome! You both look great, and how can you improve on THAT? The looks, the great people involved, and that much love for one another?

DawnD
05-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Jackie,

You are absolutely right. Being married to a CD doesn't have to be bad. My husband and I often do the exact things that you have advised. I like helping with makeup and hair. Shopping together is so much better with him there. I mean, who better to offer you advice on how something looks than the person who sees you in your clothes the most (and out of your clothes the most!). I love having that closeness with him. Most GG don't get that in a vanilla relationship. I wouldn't have it any other way. I have yet to dress as a male, but I have thought about it!!! I would have no problem pulling it off either because I have tomboy tendencies. Kudos to you and your wife!

Rachel Morley
05-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Wow Jackie, you and your wife sound a lot like me and my wife. We met on a CDing forum, my wife likes a girly guy and actively encourages and participates in my dressing and just like your wife she sometimes like to play dress up as a dude when we are going to a party. She call herself Mark when she's a dude. It's a hell of a lot of fun for both of us... as I'm sure you can attest to.

Beverley Sims
05-07-2013, 01:11 AM
I agree you gotta have fun with it.
Theatrical activities years ago were a lot of fun.
An outgoing personality is a great asset.

*Amelia*
05-07-2013, 01:27 AM
Great pics! You two make a stunning couple!

TeresaCD
05-07-2013, 05:59 AM
There are some great ideas there, Jackie thanks for sharing!
(And some great photos too!)

Jackie7
05-07-2013, 06:46 AM
Thank you Rachel, I would kill for a gorgeous dress like yours, very tough to find something like that in our size!

Angie G
05-07-2013, 07:53 AM
Good fer her and you. What a great wife you have. You guys rock girl.:hugs:
Angie

bridget thronton
05-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Very nice pics thanks for sharing

Beverley Sims
05-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Rachael,
I just realised that dress in post #11 is absolutely gorgeous.
The dude with you probably looks ok in other clothes as well.
As a couple though, it is a great shot.

Annaliese2010
05-07-2013, 02:01 PM
My wife’s advice to women who find themselves married to CD men is simply this: find ways to have fun with it.That reminds me of a GG girlfriend I have. When I was all self-doubting and back stepping...she goes "oh dont worry about it just do what you want, you're not hurting no one". And gee Jackie, nice pics. Thanks for sharing the love that so clearly exists between you & your lovely wife!

punkypunk
05-07-2013, 02:27 PM
My wife suggested we re-take our wedding photos with cozzies reversed, reckon it sounds like good fun.
Joke is that it's probably easier to get me to look like a girl than it is to pour her gorgeous curvy body into a man costume.... Life's tough ay? :-)

Kristyn Hill
05-07-2013, 02:33 PM
this is awesome. My wife gets a more macho tone when we are playing dress up as well but you guys are rocking it out

Chickhe
05-07-2013, 02:55 PM
I agree 100%... only make it fun for you wife too! Show her a good time and she will come around if she's a little unsure about it. My advice...just do it, do it when its fun, at a party and get rid of the shock factor first and just be yourself instead of hiding and trying to explain too much. Leave the emotional baggage in the closet show her how secure you are instead.

Karan
05-07-2013, 04:09 PM
My wife has given me the same advice. Enjoy it, have fun, you deserve to do something you like, Oh just do it etc. Ironically, she is more accepting of me than I am of me.

Tina/Tony
05-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Hi, Tina/Tony here... I just joined at my darling husband's suggestion. Thanks for all your positive feedback and welcoming comments. Glad you enjoy our photos.