PDA

View Full Version : Admitting I am a CD and gay, one week on.

Lucy Lou
05-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Well, hi everybody. It has been a good week. I feel so right about coming out on this site. I just want to keep on dressing more and more. I also have never been out dressed but feel I can't hold back any more and want to do it so much.

Having admitted that I am gay has been very fore filling for me and the comments I have had on here have been the best.

I will post some new pictures tomorrow night as I have a night alone and want to really try my best to look good. Thanks everyone, gay Lucy Lou :battingeyelashes:

xxxxxx

Bonnie Stone
05-06-2013, 04:28 PM
I have already found that the girls on here are just awesome, they are not judgmental, and they offer all the help they can, glad that u are feeling good about yourself, Good Luck to you, Bonnie

Karren H
05-06-2013, 04:38 PM
I have already found that the girls on here are just awesome, they are not judgmental, and they offer all the help they can, glad that u are feeling good about yourself, Good Luck to you, Bonnie

Boom! Exactly.... I crossdress and my son is gay... what you wear and who you like doesn't even appear on my radar....

Beverley Sims
05-07-2013, 02:14 AM
Gay?
I have been happy and gay all my life......
Just because I am not attracted to other men.
I think women are the best thing since they invented sliced bread though.

Lucy, tell someone who cares, keep having a good week.

Tracii G
05-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Sounds like a stellar week so far.

traci_k
05-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Lucy Lou, Glad this site could be encouraging. I'm newer here than you, but the same I've found this, except for a few squabbles, a big, loving, accepting family.
Congrats on being able to grow and move forward.

XOXOXO

alicia kaye
05-07-2013, 05:14 AM
hi
i enoy crossdressing and am gay also glad to see that there is no problems with this website thanks for the informantion . i am going to enjoy being a member

XXXXXXXX
Alicia

Lucy Lou
05-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi, Thanks Alicia. I love it here. It has really done so much for me.

XXXXXX Lucy

Lucy Lou
05-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Hi, Thank you Traci, You are right about it being a big family. I feel totally at home here. Great new friends.

XXXXX Lucy