PDA

View Full Version : clothes

glynnis
05-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Its got to the stage I have more dresses and lingerie than my wife.It rather amuses her as I was pretty macho when we first met,I am a pretty lucky guy or should I say gurl when dressed.:battingeyelashes:

Beverley Sims
05-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Yes, you are fortunate in that regard.
It is unfortunate that some still have yet to jump the acceptance hurdle.

Alice B
05-07-2013, 11:26 AM
It is funny how that happens.I also have more dresses, nightgowns, bras and heels than my wife, who is a very moderate dresser. I will wear items that show my legs and she never does. I also have more wigs.LOL.

glynnis
05-07-2013, 12:04 PM
I dont have more shoes than my wife,I only have two pairs of shoes,but more of everything else including makeup.When I am dresssed she does my hair for me normaly in a pony tail or Abbey style on each side of my head.

Cheryl T
05-07-2013, 01:10 PM
I have more of everything than my wife as well. More dresses, skirts, lingerie, coats and especially shoes.

Annaliese2010
05-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Its got to the stage I have more dresses and lingerie than my wife.It rather amuses her as I was pretty macho when we first met,I am a pretty lucky guy or should I say gurl when dressed.:battingeyelashes:Um...YEAH you are! Well...I mean if she's hot which, bet she is so...to say again, yeah you are, girl! (fortunate, that is. but then again, so is She too! absolute)

cdgirl007
05-10-2013, 02:33 PM
You are luck and should enjoy it. I have to hide everything and wounder how it could be