PDA

View Full Version : Quick (lazy) cross-dressing

irenetancd
05-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Quick (lazy) cross-dressing

STACY B
05-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Have you been watching me again ? Tore a page from the Book of STACY B ,,,lol,,,

famousunknown
05-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Have you been watching me again ? Tore a page from the Book of STACY B ,,,lol,,,

Going to the feed store don't count!

Beverley Sims
05-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Irene you have the quick and lazy alright.
I usually use a minimum of foundation though.
Nearly always some lipstick.
I use this ploy late at night without the glasses , they do attract attention.

STACY B
05-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Hardware store ,, Feed store was last week ,, Shopping is shopping ,,lol,,,, I never saw a guard there though ?

Angela Campbell
05-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Stacy being in the south you surely do like I do and make a once a week trip to the taxidermist.

Cindy M
05-07-2013, 08:46 PM

You? Un-noticed? Excuse me.... like you don't notice the papparazzi

Tracii G
05-07-2013, 09:46 PM
I do that quite a bit sometimes I wear my regular glasses to hide the lack of eye make up.
This was the outfit for my last quick trip down to Walmart around 10:00 pm.
Grabbed my purse and off I went.

Michaelasfun
05-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Going to the feed store don't count!

You made me think of the time I showed up at a feed store where my wife has one of those affinity cards based on your phone number..I collected a few things and went to the counter and luckily got somebody new that didn't know us..when her name came up she asked "(insert wife's name here)"? and I said Yea that's me LOL

In terms of the quick and lazy approach - basically most of what's already been put out there, only I'd add wearing sweats (waaayy less effort than the usual "regalia" and looks natural) and go on a rainy day when you can wear a coat with a hood up..then as long as you have your wig and shaved, you should be golden....

reb.femme
05-09-2013, 02:38 PM
I had to think twice before getting involved in the bitch session taking place here with poor Stacy B getting shot at. :heehee:

Oh well, here goes. Quick lazy look wouldn't work on this old craggy face. It takes a good hour to plaster over a lifetime of neglect.

I agree with your advice Irene except for the sunglasses bit. We can only get away with it here for about 2 months of the year or we look diva...ish! :o
Liking the denim outfit and hair girl!

TraciiG - Love the skirt and top combo.

Rebecca

jayme357
05-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Irene, as good as you look why would you ever be concerned?