PDA

View Full Version : Met a Beautiful Person for Lunch today.

MysticLady
05-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Hello Everyone

I've got something that I want to share will you all. Today I met with Ashlyn Brooke (from this forum) for lunch. We have been communicating back and forth and we finally made plans to meet for lunch today in drab. I was very comfortable in meeting with her since she has a wonderful personality that I picked up from our notes. We met over lunch and we shared our ups and downs and life stories. We were there for 2 hrs. just talking and before you know the lunch crowd disappeared and we and a couple other folks were left. She gave me some wonderful pointers and talked about our next meeting which will be en femme....YAY. I just wanted to let you know that now that I've personally met Ashlyn, she's as cool as she is beautiful. I think that were going to have some great times together. Thank You Ashlyn for being my friend:hugs:

Beverley Sims
05-07-2013, 07:47 PM
It is nice to see others meeting each other from this forum.
Makes the family less anonymous doesn't it.

tifftg
05-07-2013, 08:00 PM
What a great story, thank you for sharing it and keep letting us hear of your next adventures.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-07-2013, 08:37 PM
That sounds great! There are some awesome people here! I've met a few even if only by messaging. I wish some lived in the neighborhood!

Cheryl

Jaylyn
05-07-2013, 09:31 PM
I bet ya'll had some good convo. today. It was just a little far for me to get there....lol Hope ya'll got it all planned out or at least had a good time and reading what all ya'll talked about I think a little of both. Keep us in touch and still bet some more of the group will join us all if we can get a secure safe place...wife and my calendar is filling up fast for this summer so let us know when and what.. and we'll let ya know If and can......love ya gal for maybe putting it together...Jaylyn

Sometimes Steffi
05-07-2013, 10:17 PM
I've met 9 of my friends here FtF, typically in girl mode, plus one more who I haven't friended.

Ashlyn Brooke
05-08-2013, 12:23 AM
A most sincere Thank You to MysticLady for the wonderful wonderful introduction. She shot me a message this morning and wanted to drive an hour and a half to meet for lunch and I was honored for the opportunity to meet someone new. We had a great time, albeit in drab, and talked and got familiar with one another until I had to leave for work. Otherwise, we probably could have talked considerably longer. Victoria is super sweet, and I'm honored to be her friend. She stated she has yet to go out to any clubs, so I'm looking forward to joining her on a night out in the very near future. As she mentioned, we would love other south central Texas women anywhere in the San Antonio area to get in touch with us for a meet and greet, some regular encounters (ie. lunch) and some really fun nights out. I am eager to mentor anyone that has never been out in public to get beyond their butterflies and fears. Blessings to all.
MMMuah!
Ashlyn

Fifi
05-08-2013, 12:34 AM
That's a great story. Be sure to update us all when you two meet en femme.

mikiSJ
05-08-2013, 01:21 AM
That is really great. Ashlyn just joined our group, the River City Gems, in Sacramento, CA. I sent her driving directions from San Antonio to SAC so maybe she can join the group for lunch.

Oh, BTW, you could share driving expenses and join Ashlyn for the drive and lunch with a great bunch of girls! (Big Smile!!!!)

Tracii G
05-08-2013, 01:49 AM
Sounds like you had a great time!!

MysticLady
05-08-2013, 05:51 AM
It is nice to see others meeting each other from this forum.
Makes the family less anonymous doesn't it.

Yes it does. Plus, there's something about personal conversation vs electronic. I like the personal contact much better. Sorry, I must be old school:D

What a great story, thank you for sharing it and keep letting us hear of your next adventures.

Oh, I believe we will. Ashlyn strikes me as a wild and crazy girl, just like me:heehee:

That is really great. Ashlyn just joined our group, the River City Gems, in Sacramento, CA. I sent her driving directions from San Antonio to SAC so maybe she can join the group for lunch.

Oh, BTW, you could share driving expenses and join Ashlyn for the drive and lunch with a great bunch of girls! (Big Smile!!!!)

Hi miki, Ashlyn did tell me about you all and that's a wonderful idea. I will be in LA at the end of the month but will be very restricted on going out en femme. I'll be with family constantly and knowing them, they won't let me out their sight. They'll always want to be doing something:straightface: . But planning a Strictly girls only adventure sounds great. Who knows, we may just surprise you:heehee:

ArleneRaquel
05-08-2013, 07:01 AM
Sounds great, congrats to both of you ladies.