PDA

View Full Version : Creative thought

Artistheart
05-07-2013, 08:58 PM
There is but one temple in the universe, and that is the human body. We touch heaven when we lay our hands on it.

The human body is the perfect canvas for the perfect art work. The body was created to be admired and looked on with great passion.

MissTee
05-07-2013, 09:01 PM
That's like, deep. Do you know where you're going with that thought?

Wildaboutheels
05-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Obviously fewer and fewer people [Americans at least] feel the same [as you] with what they do to and with their bodies these days.

And clothing choice/s have nothing at all to do with it.

Diana Bain
05-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Interesting thought....with a more interesting avitar...

Artistheart
05-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Sometimes you see what you only want to see. I see beauty in all things. Inside your soul is the true person you are no hate just love, a grace, unforgiving, a power we hold, if only the world would see through my eyes.

Beverley Sims
05-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Are you trying to wax lyrical here.

Kate Simmons
05-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Yep, we are only limited by our own imagination my friend.;):)

Karren H
05-08-2013, 02:24 PM
In that case I feel like a someone used one of those distorted photoshop programs on my originally intended artwork!

dawnmarrie1961
05-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Ironic that not only are we the sculptor but also the medium. We do not determine the stone from which we will carve our great work. We were born as the rock that we are and will always be. What we can do is slowly chip away at ourselves and become the image of what ever we want to be. We may not ever really be that image. But it is the pursuit of it that can make all the difference in our lives.

Jaylyn
05-08-2013, 02:57 PM
You are amazing what you have done is given some of the same thoughts that are in the Song of Solomon,( a very sexy and steamy book in the Bible). Wow except you said it in words that are not as flowery but in words that can be adored and related to our time. The human body is a great temple and houses something that is of greater value, for inside each of us is a soul that is crying to be recognized. There are many beautiful souls in the world and we need to let them express their very complicated inner selves for here is the very heart which is near to the root of mankind...The surface or canvas can be painted with many different types of adornments and beauty representing our souls and those symbols we wear on that canvas tells the rest of our world who our soul is..... I love you Artistheart, what a free thinker. We need to get together and write some songs. I certainly think you have the start of a hit.. May have to grab my guitar....Also by looking at your avatar if that is you then what a beautiful woman you are.
Jaylyn

CynthiaD
05-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Some bodies are beautiful and some are not. But the human mind can always be a thing of beauty.

Artistheart
05-08-2013, 05:06 PM
My mother has alway told me I should have been born a girl. I guess she was right.

Artistheart
05-08-2013, 05:20 PM
I wish that pic was me. I am not that beautiful.