PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to thank you all your answers to my post "No sex with a crossdresser"

Difficulttime
05-08-2013, 02:23 PM
I am new here and I am not familiar with this forum. I just wanted to thank you for your answers. Some of them made me cry. Actually, I am crying now I am afraid...

As you can probably read my mother tongue is not English so I need to take more time to read your answers and understand some of the concepts which are pretty new for me.

I just want to say in public that I love my husband and we have been at marriage counseling long ago. Sex is over for us. It took me years to realize it (sex and intimacy).

It is now a question for me to choose what to do I guess. Sorry I am not specifying more... Thank you all guys.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Well, all of us tried to add insight to help you make some decisions or at least try to understand us. Speaking on behalf of many, we hope you can find the answers you truly need. None of us want anyone to be hurt over these issues. Counseling is your best choice where you can talk freely. Just remember that none of us have the perfect or right answer as everyone's situations and personalities are different. We can only hope that you can find the answers that are right for you and your relationship. You are in charge of acting on what your future might be. We wish you nothing but the best!

Cheryl

Beverley Sims
05-08-2013, 03:24 PM
You have already described it as a "difficult time".
I hope you can mend your relationship in the future and remember marriage is a two way street.
I wish you both well in your endeavors.