PDA

View Full Version : i was

lori m crawford
05-08-2013, 07:11 PM
i was on sears an other sites looking at pantys an girdles an reading reves of what they think an most was crossdressers are we bying more of them like dress panty hose an things then girls or women an shoes:heehee:

Diana Bain
05-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Yes to all to all the above....we need all the help we can get. Plus I think we (crossdresser's) have kept the pantyhose business alive for many years...and we should get stock options:D

Cynthia Anne
05-08-2013, 09:46 PM
I think your right Lori! I'm sure we are a large percent of their profit!

Beverley Sims
05-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Yes Lori, we are a larger slice of their customer base thn most realise.
More CD's probably post than GG's so the statistics would be skewed a bit.

Vickie_CDTV
05-09-2013, 03:05 PM
For GGs, pantyhose are something that only wear if they absolutely have to, so it figures most would not ever bother writing a review about them.

RADER
05-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Why do you think the big box stores do not mind if we come in and try on clothes.
After all, we are getting to be a big buyer of clothes and excreta items.
Rader

renaej7
05-09-2013, 09:21 PM
I am seeing more and more crossdressers openly do reviews. I think it is great. I don't know about anyone else on here, but do you know how many pairs of panties I have bought that just were not the right fit for the package? OMG! The reviews are a tremendous help.

girl_in_pantyhose
05-09-2013, 09:27 PM
I love to write reviews for all the heels I buy at Payle$$ online.

docrobbysherry
05-09-2013, 09:43 PM
I seriously doubt CDs r a substancial source of income for the vanilla female clothes sellers. We r what? 3% to 6% of the population? And, females r over 50%?

Maybe reviews of vanilla clothing items r simply too boring for GGs to bother with?

MysticLady
05-09-2013, 09:51 PM
HI Lori
I think the cross dresser market is huge. Just the marketers are afraid to openly advertise to us because of the repercussions from the public they'll receive. But secretly they'll cater to us.