PDA

View Full Version : Another step again

chattaboxx
12-15-2005, 05:19 PM
I wrote last week that i finally made it out dressed as louise and what a fabulous feeling it was. I also said that i would repeat it very soon as Wednesday I was going to go out dressed as louise late night christmas shopping.

Here's what happened....

I finished work, parked my car in a layby off the main road and changed into Louise clothes and added make up and wig. I then drove to the town (this town was only 12 miles or so away from me so i was taking a big chance as some one could see me driving in my car but the urge was to strong for me.

I parked in a small car park and got out of the car as quickly as possibel as the car was the only thing that would possibly get me reconized.

I walked into town, it was already busy but i seemed to pass okay. I decieded to go and buy a magazine so i had something to carry so went into a paper shop and paid for a magazine thanking her, I didn't get any funny glances so everything ok. With my confidence up I went into a shop that sells make up, nappies, etc. I picked up a eye liner and a pair of tights. I waited in line to pay. While i was waiting i heard a couple of girls behind me laughing, they probably weren't laughing at me but my imagination started working and i didn't like the feelings i was having.

I stayed in the line and finally got served, by this time i was imagining the sales assistant was looking at me in a funny way....maybe she was or maybe she wasn't ?

I paid for the items and walked out of the shop. I walked through the streets and around the well lit shopping centre with no one really noticing me. I tried to pull myself together and looked inside various clothes shops , again no problems.

By this time (about an hour) my feet were hurting so i went back to the car, i was going to rest my legs for ten minutes and check my make up but when i got there i found in the next line of cars one of my work friends car parked.

I took this as not a good sign so i drove out of the town to the next town about 30 miles away.

I adjusted my make up and did the same as i had done before, walked around the clothing section in a 24 hr supermarket. Again no one bothered me so i felt okay again.

I then went to another supermarket and found a short denium min skirt, which i have been on the look out for quite awhile. i picked it up and went to the check out. The lady asked if i wanted the coat hanger and i replied in my best girl voice that i didn't i then tried to open those stupid plastic bags to put the skirt in. The lady said that they were very hard to open and gave me the change and said "there you are darlin" and smiled. I walked out and back to the car.

Now i don't know if i was read or not,if she did she was very kind....boy i wish you could just go up and ask "hey, did you know i was a guy"

I can't say i really enjoyed last night, i think i am going to look at my make up again and see if there are things i can improve.... anyway thanks for reading, i just wanted to share my outing with you all

louise
(chattaboxx)

Lissa Stevens
12-15-2005, 05:24 PM
You go girl! I wish I had the nerve to do what you did. :thumbsup:

erica12b
12-15-2005, 05:36 PM
you did get "there you are darlin" that better than nothing.

Stelli
12-15-2005, 05:37 PM
I loved the story. I bet you have good thrill. Now that you are over this I think you will prize us with more stories of outing.

sherri
12-15-2005, 05:43 PM
I can't say i really enjoyed last night

Why do you say that? Was it the anxiety? What would it take for you to enjoy an outing? Sounds like you should have popped in a pub for a drink to calm your nerves.

Paula Rae
12-15-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey Chattboxx,

(love that name) Any one willing to drive 12 miles then another 30 miles to be able to walk around dressed, deserves the highest praise thier is for determination. Thats a well narrated story Louise. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Ricki B

toni2304
12-15-2005, 06:10 PM
well done i wish i had your balls.thats the next thing i want to do.go girl

uknowhoo
12-16-2005, 12:49 AM
Hi Louise, I had a somewhat similar experience (mixed) on my second time out a few months ago. For me, it was a bit unnerving being made and not having quite enough confidence to have it roll off my back. Still, I'm glad I did it, and each time gets a bit easier. I think 95% of it is inside our heads, don't you think? Anyway, take care sweetie. I, too, will look forward to more fun tales from you. Hugs, Tammi

Rachel Morley
12-16-2005, 01:36 AM
Hi Chattabox,

Thanks so much for posting this :) I really enjoy reading about others trips out in public en femme. I do go out fairly often but at the moment I haven't gotten up the courage to speak yet.

After reading this I just might do it next time :)

Btw....30 miles...wow! there's dedication and persistence for you!

Kime-Era
12-16-2005, 02:24 AM
i hope you can post more i like that realy
keep goig girl.

chattaboxx
12-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Thank you for your replies,

I am going to try and get out again soon as i don't want my confidence to go down....... wish i looked like sherlyn on this forum as i would then be full of confidence

Louise

cathy b
12-16-2005, 10:04 AM
hell ladie your not takeing steps your running a marathon. way to go girl :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: