PDA

View Full Version : What’s been going with Jeannie.

Jeannie
05-08-2013, 07:58 PM
So I finally have breast forms and they are 42D’s. I have had them for about three months now and I really enjoy them very much. How did I ever live with birdseed in a stocking? Lol! For some reason they feel like they are migrating southward all the time. I bought some glue with them but it’s the wrong kind and will not hold them up, but it does hold them in place. Somewhat. So I am now trying to save up for some Hollister’s. I have some 42D bras that my wife gave me so I am using them right now. I don’t know if the bras are at fault or it’s because the breasts are too heavy. My bet is going with the to heavy side.

I have also bought another wig and although it is a lot darker than I wanted it to be I still kept and didn’t send it back. Evidently my interpretation of medium length light brown with dark blond highlights is a lot different than theirs. I was first trying to order form another eBay supplier I could not seem to get a response to my emails so I had to move on and that was a shame because I really wanted one of her wigs. Anyway when I put it on for the first time and modeled it for my wife she said she liked it ok (which of course means she really didn’t like it) but then she said she was hoping it would be blonder, (Me to dear). Then she said that maybe we can get another one that is more blonde. I am thinking to myself at this point “did I marry well or what”. I then of course began to tell her how much I really love her.

Well anyway nothing really exciting but outside my wife you all are the only ones I can talk to.

Many hugs and kisses from Jeannie.

Cynthia Anne
05-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Love your story!Your wife sure sounds like a keeper! Never let a day go by without letting her know you love

I Am Paula
05-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Sound like a terrific wife. Maybe it's time to start shopping in the real world, where you can try on, and get opinions. It only seems scary.

Beverley Sims
05-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Jeannie,
Having your wife to talk with is worth a hundred of us.
She obviously supports you and is a great confidante.
I also suggest a bra that is a little tighter and gives better support.
That is if the ones you have sag.

Jeannie
05-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Love your story!Your wife sure sounds like a keeper! Never let a day go by without letting her know you love

She is my best friend and soul mate.

Jeannie
05-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Sound like a terrific wife. Maybe it's time to start shopping in the real world, where you can try on, and get opinions. It only seems scary.

It is very scary for me and I would if it weren't for one thing. I would undoubtedly run into or be seen by someone I know and then I would ridiculed for the rest of my life. I refuse to put my wonderful wife and the rest of my family through that kind of embarrassment. I do envy those that are able to do and admire there courage. I really enjoy reading about their experiences so don't stop writing please. Thank you for comment it is really appreciated. Oh and I like that Strat, I have one as well as a Tele and I love them.

Jeannie
05-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Jeannie,
Having your wife to talk with is worth a hundred of us.
She obviously supports you and is a great confidante.
I also suggest a bra that is a little tighter and gives better support.
That is if the ones you have sag.

42D is what I measures and the forms I have will also work as 44Cs. I have both sizes and the both do the same thing. I really think that it is my not being used to having forms that may be the problem. We are going on a bra buying excursion just for her because she also has trouble with them. She is 44DD or somewhere in that range.

Barbra P
05-11-2013, 04:53 PM
I wear a 44D and my breast forms are on the heavy side; I would like them to be even heavier. I like heavy forms as they tend to move and look more like natural breasts, plus they feel wonderful when I’m wearing them. I find that a full coverage bra works best, one that has cups large enough to contain the entire form. If the forms still migrate down try an underwire bra. The other possibility is that the band size is too large; the band should be tight enough so that the forms cannot slip under the band. My favorite bra is a Playtex 18-Hour bra because it allows the forms to sag a bit and when I walk or move about my breasts bounce a bit, not as much as my Wife’s move but they do have some natural looking movement, just not as much as I would like.

Jeannie
05-13-2013, 12:19 AM
Hi Barbara, I really don't dress as much as some people do so I am really thinking it may be that I am not used to them. I am going to try a different style of bra to see if that works any better. I see what you mean about the band and I have had the happen several times. My wife tells me that the part where your cleavage starts between the breast the bar should touch you body and you should not be able to see daylight through that place, if am making myself clear here. With the 42D bras I can see light between my breast down through the band of the bra so maybe they are not the right size. I am going to try the 44Cs that I have and see that is any better. Thanks for the tip and I to like the heavy breast forms.

Jaylyn
05-13-2013, 09:25 AM
I bought my last two bras from a store called Lane Bryant they have some great fitting ones. They cater to the larger sizes so a 42 or 44 is no big thing. The SA at the store I went to helped me get mine. They had a sale with buy one get one free so my wife bought one for her and I got mine free... Lol actually I paid the ticket but it was just the sale price of $49.00 for the two. I have an XL size forms and have worn them a bunch getting used to them with that bra and have yet to have a problem.

Barbra P
05-13-2013, 09:59 AM
Hi Barbara, I really don't dress as much as some people do so I am really thinking it may be that I am not used to them. I am going to try a different style of bra to see if that works any better. I see what you mean about the band and I have had the happen several times. My wife tells me that the part where your cleavage starts between the breast the bar should touch you body and you should not be able to see daylight through that place, if am making myself clear here. With the 42D bras I can see light between my breast down through the band of the bra so maybe they are not the right size. I am going to try the 44Cs that I have and see that is any better. Thanks for the tip and I to like the heavy breast forms.
The cup size (b, C, D, DD, etc) is the size of the cups that hold the breasts, and the cup size is proportional with the band size; a C cup on a 44 bra is larger than a C cup on a 42 bra. The band size is the size of the band that goes around the body and is usually measured in inches, but not always. Some manufacturers say to measure around the body directly under the breast and then add a number, like three or four, to that measurement. I measure 44 around my chest right under where my breast would be, if I had any to speak of, and I find that a 44 Playtex or J C Penny bra fits me. The band should be rather snug, tight enough to leave an imprint when first taken off. A 42D and a 44C will have close to the same size cups but the 44D will not be as tight on your body as the 42C (based on both being new and both being hooked in the first set of eyelets. On a new bra the hooks should fit in the first eyelets, after wearing and a few washing's you will probably have to fasten the bra in the next set of eyelets.

Jeannie
05-16-2013, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the info Babara and I will keep it in mind when I go bra buying again. I still think a better glue will help to keep them in place and not sliding around. Holisters is so expensive but from everything I have seen on here it's suppose to be good. Again thank you so much for the help. Hugs!