PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting my hair done!

AmyGaleRT
05-08-2013, 09:22 PM
BIG step here, girlfriends...I called up a local T-friendly hair salon and made an appointment for Saturday morning! Actually, two appointments, one for me, one for my fiancee, who wants a wave perm. I spoke directly to the proprietor of the salon, in proper Amy-voice of course! She made our appointments, and so I'll have to get up early enough Saturday morning to properly turn into Amy so that we can get over there!

Oh, I'm so excited! And a bit scared, too...but that's what makes it so intense! :D

- Amy

Julie Denier
05-08-2013, 09:38 PM
What fun! Good luck, hon ;)

Launa
05-09-2013, 06:22 AM
The same thing is on my hit list to do in the next month!

Beverley Sims
05-09-2013, 06:43 AM
The first time I did it I walked in as a guy.....
I came out as a girl......
The feeling after....

OMG. What have I done.
I was a girl walking the streets now!
No turning back for me.

Starr
05-09-2013, 07:35 AM
You will love it, i go every 4 or 5 weeks for color, style and eyebrows waxed... and i always go dressed...

VickysBFF
05-09-2013, 09:49 AM
AmyGale: Enjoy and have fun. I have gone en femme to get a feminine cut and style three times now and have had positive experiences each time.

cdgirl007
05-10-2013, 02:26 PM
have fun. Girls get to have all kinds of fun flity hair styles.

NathalieX66
05-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Yay! Congrats.....hope it comes out as beautiful as you are in your avatar.

I don;t exactly know what a T friendly hair dresser" is. I told my hair dresser I want my hair to be as long and glamorous as possible. I still have a long way to go, but she knows what I want. She does Brazilian straightening, and my hair is brushing my collarbone. It's literally almost of what you see on your left.

FYI, I also have visited nail salons to get pedicures, and picked out my favorite color. I never seeked out which ones were T friendly, I just told them what I want, I got.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Good for you Amy! You have beautiful hair to begin with! I love going to the salon since my stylist and the owner know all about me. I know we've exchanged some private photos. I'll have to send you the pic of my new wig I sent to my stylist. You both gave me some good advice. While you're there, get a pedi and a manicure! LOL!

Luv ya Friend!

Cheryl

Abbygirl
05-10-2013, 07:37 PM
You will love it! What are you having done Amy? Color? Cut? Perm?

kimdl93
05-10-2013, 07:41 PM
I have thre wigs...different looks and easy to care for!

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Amy's hair is natural. It doesn't get much better!

Cheryl

TeresaCD
05-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Hope you had a ball Amy - must be great to have your own hair!

MysticLady
05-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Kudos to you Amy......You go Girl and I know you're going look beautiful. Post pics Girlfriend once it's done.

AmyGaleRT
05-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Oh! It was everything I'd imagined it would be and more!

Full report (and pics!) later, 'cause I've had to deconstruct to go help someone move. But I'll just say for now: I have seen my Amy-self clearly, for the first time in my life.

More later, promise!

- Amy

Julie Denier
05-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Oh! It was everything I'd imagined it would be and more!

Full report (and pics!) later, 'cause I've had to deconstruct to go help someone move. But I'll just say for now: I have seen my Amy-self clearly, for the first time in my life.

More later, promise!

- Amy

How wonderful! Can't wait to hear - and see - more ;)

TeresaCD
05-11-2013, 10:39 PM
How wonderful! Can't wait to hear - and see - more ;)

Me too :)
It's amazing to look in the mirror and see a girl..

AmyGaleRT
05-12-2013, 02:57 AM
OK, it's ready! For the whole story, please refer to...Amy's Day of Beauty (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?194744-Amy-s-Day-of-Beauty)

- Amy

julietalyse
05-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Fixing up my hair is one of my favorite things to do. I usually let it grow to six or eight inches in length and set it in curlers. My hair already being somewhat curly takes to the curlers and the hair looks great. It does become somewhat feminine but no one seems to say anything accept “nice looking hair, nice job, oh that looks good” and no bad comments. My wife “Says no ponytail or I’ll cut it off”. Okay then she helps me with the curlers and we have a nice day together.