PDA

View Full Version : Ms. 3000

Julie Denier
05-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Wow – 3,000 posts!

When I joined this forum nearly five years ago, I never thought I’d have anything to say here. And I thought I’d probably never actually crossdress either, not fully anyway – I was just curious about these feelings I’ve had since I was a child, hoping to confirm I wasn’t alone. What business did I – a big, tall, fat dude – have dressing up in women’s clothes? Ridiculous.

So for more than two years, I remained a lurker, with nary a post to my name. But finally, I just had to know – could I do it? What would I look like? How would it feel to finally dress up, head to toe?

So in the fall of 2010, I took the plunge – and I didn’t look terrible. I looked kinda pretty. Sorta. And it felt amazing! The dress, the hosiery, the shoes, the makeup – all the things I’d tried piecemeal over the previous three-plus decades – so comforting, so exhilarating and – yes – so confusing for this big, fat dude who was and still is all-guy at heart.

That same night, I also broke my silence, and introduced myself to the forum as Julie. It was a few months before I was brave enough to post photos, and a few more before I had the nerve to show my face. I opened myself up to the legions of kindred spirits here, all of whom share in this fascinating, frustrating, fabulous femme thing of ours. I learned, I shared, I commiserated. I got to know so many wonderful people who have offered their support and encouragement, their laughter and tears, their philosophies, their photos and, not the least of which, their fashion advice.

So much of what I’ve learned about myself I owe to the fine ladies here on the forum. With your help and hurrahs through the highs and lows, I’ve come a long way as a crossdresser – from a vaguely pretty fat dude to a quasi-fetching full-figured gal. (The photos below are an abridged history of my femme development, from April 2011 to earlier this month.)

Thank you all so much for what you’ve given me over these past 3,000 posts. And for what I have still to learn, thanks in advance … :kiss::bighug:

Julie ;)

AmyGaleRT
05-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Congratulations, Julie dear! You are a fine, lovely, sophisticated lady indeed. I'm always happy to see you comment on one of my posts, it always makes me think, "Oh, of course, it's Julie, she's such a sweetie!" Here's to another 3,000! :) :hugs:

- Amy

Kalista Jameson
05-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Awesome post, Julie. I love the blue dress. You look great!

Cheers,

Kalista

bridget thronton
05-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your pics

ArleneRaquel
05-09-2013, 12:29 AM
Congrats and Best Wishes . MUAH !

Cynthia Anne
05-09-2013, 12:38 AM
I sure don't see a fat dude in none of those pictures! However I do see a very pretty lady who seems to carry herself very well!

GothicEmily
05-09-2013, 02:11 AM
So in the fall of 2010, I took the plunge – and I didn’t look terrible. I looked kinda pretty. Sorta. And it felt amazing!

"I didn't look terrible"? "Sorta"? Hell with that, you look STUNNING. :cheer:

I'm a not-so-tall kinda-fat dude with ... some pretty drastic body-image issues, at least in my male persona. And, like you, I kinda feel like I'd look ridiculous dressing.

When I finally fully dress and post pics I'll be owing you one.

Rachelakld
05-09-2013, 02:21 AM
I don't see fat or dude in any of your photos, I see a beautiful, classy woman with a fab smile and a passion for life, and maybe a bit of naughtyness in your eyes. More than welcome to join my brunch table if your ever in the area

Kate Simmons
05-09-2013, 04:34 AM
I, for one, am happy that you are here Julie. It's nice to be able to come to a place where we can all be girls (and guys) together.:battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
05-09-2013, 05:40 AM
It is the outgoing personality that you exude that makes you successful.
The wholesome advice you give in your posts and other activities you engage in make you what you are.
I think you are wonderful.
Congratulations.

EllenJo
05-09-2013, 05:57 AM
You look fabulous and give a girl like me hope for the future.
Thank you
Ellen Jo

BLUE ORCHID
05-09-2013, 07:06 AM
Hi Julie, It's always fun to read your posts and your pictures always shows a pretty lady with a wonderful smile.

Congrts on #3000.

stephNE
05-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Julie, you are one of my fav's here. Thanks!

Julie Denier
05-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments!

I'm honored to be thought of as an inspiration - yet another thing I would have never fathomed when I first joined this forum. Glad to be able to 'pay it forward' for all the suppport and kindness shown to me here.

I'm still a big galoot under the dress and makeup, though losing 80 pounds has helped ;)