PDA

View Full Version : Big Weekend Ahead!

*Amelia*
05-08-2013, 11:52 PM
OK, so thought I'd post this because I'm excited and wanted to share and also get a few opinions. So my first gender identity therapy session is tomorrow morning, and I am equal parts nervous and exited. I have only come out to two people aside from the forum, but am hoping to find out more about me. I.e. am I a CD, tg, ts.

Then on Friday my best friend is coming to town and I get to meet her new girlfriend(both ggs). And hopefully do a little shopping too! Right now I primarily underdress and need some new camis, and whatever else I can find!

Then to top it all off, on Sunday, I'm meeting up with my other friend who knows (gg) who works for Mary Kay and is going to get me all sorts of samples and find the right colors to match my skin tone. And after that I'm going to get my first fem haircut(past shoulder length wavy hair) and my first pedicure!

So sorry if this is a long post but just had to share! Also what can I expect from the pedi? And what colors would work for spring and a olive skin tone?

Love- Amelia

marlenesexton
05-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Sounds exciting. I hope this post isn't half as long as the update on Monday. ;)

ArleneRaquel
05-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Sounds like a fun weekend is on tap. Best Wishes !

AmyGaleRT
05-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Oh, nice, Amelia! I'm getting my hair done this weekend, too! Your friend who's a Mary Kay rep, if she's like another friend of mine who was also a Mary Kay rep, has had some training in the art, and she is probably the best one to suggest the right colors. I do well with light tones on my eyes (pinks, lavenders) and a somewhat darker lip (a nice mauve or similar), but my skin tone's also a lot different from yours, sounds like. Trust your beauty consultant. :)

- Amy

natalie_cheryl
05-09-2013, 02:47 AM
sounds like you have a VERY exciting weekend ahead of you i hope all goes as planned and is more fun than you thought it could be

Beverley Sims
05-09-2013, 06:15 AM
You are taking a few positive steps into the wide world.
These are going to be life changing.
Why shouldn't you be excited?

Amelia, it is nice of you to share these moments with the rest of us.

*Amelia*
05-13-2013, 11:35 PM
Ok... So what an amazing weekend! I had my first therapist meeting and it went great! I actually felt comfortable talking with her, and she was very kind and supportive. I am excited to find out more about me with her help!
Friday was great seeing my best friend and meeting her new gf. We did tons of shopping, got some camis, tops, panties, bras, my first girl jeans, and last but not least my first Victoria's secret bra! I went with the multiway bombshell ( my natural breasts are and A, and don't have forms yet) and wow! They were not lying, it most certainly adds 2 full cup sizes. I got a C, since they didn't have my band size in A, and without any additional support, it definitely gives you C cups.
So sunday went great too, didn't have time for the make up or hair cut :( But I did get my first pedicure! For any of you girls who have not gotten one yet, GO NOW! It felt amazing, and extremely relaxing. I went with a bright blue color, with bamboo shoots on my big toes. Super cute! I also had a chance to get my eyebrows trimmed. We found a place at my local mall that does threading. Its essentially hair removal by someone using a piece of thread in a criss cross pattern to remove it. It kinda hurt, but apparently a lot less than waxing according to my friend. I've never had my eyebrows waxed, but I definitely recommend threading, plus it was pretty cheap and quick.
Thats all for now, but just wanted to give an update. Love -*Amelia*