PDA

View Full Version : Post meltdown photoshoot therapy

BillieAnneJean
05-09-2013, 08:42 AM
I had the best time of my CDing life last night a TG Miss!!!!!!!!! It was a night of outfits and photos, and dancing on a stage for videos and more photos. One thousand seven hundred photos! When they were doing my makeup, I was in such bliss that I zoned out. I am so happy now I could float! I can’t believe the magic Missy did on my makeup! I was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I felt like a goddess! She was so very kind, and warm, and enthusiastic that I lost the other me and was just Billie. And the poses made my legs look slender and long. After my wife’s meltdown last weekend, I badly needed this. This is therapy. Fortunately I had this scheduled for many months, and it fell right after one of the worst weekends I have ever experienced. The most humiliating public meltdown and hell two day marathon. I went in to TG Miss feeling like I was dying inside and within a half hour I was glowing in and out. Today I am headed to a girl’s luncheon near Ohare. I am having such fun!
So if you are ever in need of a HUGE self-esteem boost, Google TG Miss and find a way to make youself absolutely, positively, totally happy that you crossdress.
I'm going to be OK now. There is lhappiness after disaster.

Beverley Sims
05-09-2013, 08:47 AM
I am pleased the experience was great therapy for you.
It must have been very uplifting.

Julie Denier
05-09-2013, 08:51 AM
So glad you had such a wonderful time -- sounds like it was exactly what you needed. Looking forward to seeing your pics -- I've heard a lot of great things about TG Miss ;)

MysticLady
05-09-2013, 08:53 AM
Im sorry to hear about your wife's meltdown. I can relate. Im so happy for you and the fact that you had a great time. It's too bad your not close by so that you can join us for GNO. Maybe Later Girlfriend..................:)

JenniferR771
05-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Way to go. I hope you got some great photos. TG Miss sounds wonderful. Professional makeup, and help with hair and outfits is so wonderful--with the right makeup artist. And photographer.
And...I know how difficult it is when your SO is negative. So humiliating, unloved and depressing; sometimes I feel one-inch tall. I hope you have a good time in Chicago.