PDA

View Full Version : Meet up with a member today

Tracii G
05-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Got to meet Amanda Q and get to know her a little.
Met up at Beauty4U for a little wig shopping.
Had a nice chat for about an hour in guy mode before we parted ways.
Very nice to meet you Amanda hope we can do a girls day out sometime.:)
If you ever have a chance for a meet up with forum members do it.
Always nice to meet people from here that you chat with online in a face to face setting.

Beverley Sims
05-09-2013, 11:09 AM
The forum is a great place to strike up an acquaintance but meeting personally tops it all.

MysticLady
05-09-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm so happy for you tracii. I'm where I'm reaching out to members and hoping to meet them in person....YAY

stephNE
05-09-2013, 11:36 AM
I haven't gotten that far along yet. But it really does sound fun, maybe next on my "agenda".

ArleneRaquel
05-09-2013, 11:44 AM
I have meet a few members here in person and it was a very nice experience(s). They included a few "girls night out." Congrats Tracii.

Jenny CD
05-09-2013, 11:47 AM
I'm actually scared to go down that road. I had a great friend, and she well... was... Why are people so ugly? When all we wanted to be was pretty? I don't understand...She was so brave. She took me to a concert, well... He was in guy mode, and I was Jenny. We had a great time. By the way, I'm Transgendered, not gay... or whatever that means. So, okay... All of that is cleared up. I don't even know why I'm posting in this section...... Guess I miss my "girlfriend". Just wanted to vent for a sec. Okay, all done... I'm good.

Kate Simmons
05-09-2013, 12:13 PM
It is nice. I have met several folks that I met on here. Haven't been disappointed yet.:)

MysticLady
05-09-2013, 12:38 PM
I had a great friend, and she well... was... Why are people so ugly? When all we wanted to be was pretty? Please elaborate, I somewhat lost you. Im sorry.:sad:

Annaliese2010
05-09-2013, 02:19 PM
If you ever have a chance for a meet up with forum members do it. Always nice to meet people from here that you chat with online in a face to face setting.Yeah seems to me what's lacking here is an ongoing thing structured to bring together girls in their own city so it affords the opportunity to make real contact in the real world instead of just on-line. I mean I know this aint a 'dating site' but still. Would be nice.

JamieQ
05-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Yes, it was a very good meeting with Tracii!!! Unfortunately we were both pushed for time. I have just moved quite far away (few hrs the other way) and needed to get back and Tracii had an important appointment to keep. There was so much to talk about that I did not know where to start or end...so we will arrange another meeting and start where we left off! If you can meet some forum members...yes do it!!!:)

Tracii G
05-09-2013, 06:48 PM
We had been trying to work out the details for a meet up and finally got the time to do it.

Leah Lynn
05-09-2013, 07:25 PM
I've had the opportunity to meet several girls from the forum. It's fantastic to be with like souls. I love our GNO's.

Leah

Bethany_Anne_Fae
05-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Ive been lucky to meet a few forum members in the texas area over the years and its been nothing less than rewarding :)