PDA

View Full Version : My Sister's Bra ...

Jolene
05-09-2013, 11:52 AM
The other day I spent a night at my sister's home to make an appointment the next morning in her city. Before she left for work, she left a towel and washcloth out for me and told me to use her shower if I wanted. So as I reached for the towel behind the door on a hook was one of her bras. I looked at it as I dried myself. It was a black underwire with foam molded cups. I have a couple of them in my collection. It felt a bit strange as I reached for it and before I knew it, I had fastened the hooks behind me and it was on. It fit me as well as one of my own. It was her clothes I had first tried on over forty years ago, and to my surprise we are after all of these years still the same size. After I had worn it for a while, I put it back where it was and I did feel a bit strange for doing it. .
If I was to ever tell one of my family members about this side of me , it would be her, but I do not think the time is right quite yet.

Jenny CD
05-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Been there... Get brave like my friend, take yourself to Walmart, Family Dollar, what-ever. Just go and buy your own stuff! The first time I did.. I was so freaking scared that people would recognize me. Think about it, unless you live in a tiny town, no one cares what you buy... as long as you buy. Oh, and I know it's weird to put on your sister's bra. But, has she ever put on your underwear? Think about that!!!

Jolene
05-09-2013, 12:07 PM
You are right Jenny, it was not the right thing to do, but I do have some nice dresses I would gladly loan her. At least she could wear them out in public, something I could never do. :)

Karren H
05-09-2013, 12:15 PM
I was a prolific borrower so I understand totally! and I don't apologize for it or judge!

Beverley Sims
05-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Jolene,
There are some things better left unsaid.

cdgirl007
05-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Its better not to say anything, because people like to judge first, accept later. It can be hard with family

Sharon B.
05-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Could it be that was a test to see if you still done it. She might already know.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Been there... Get brave like my friend, take yourself to Walmart, Family Dollar, what-ever. Just go and buy your own stuff! The first time I did.. I was so freaking scared that people would recognize me. Think about it, unless you live in a tiny town, no one cares what you buy... as long as you buy. Oh, and I know it's weird to put on your sister's bra. But, has she ever put on your underwear? Think about that!!!

Before the internet became a standard thing for every household I'd go shopping for myself in the women's section. Today I worry about my drab image being on a site like peopleofwalmart.com. shopping in the women's section. I suppose I could check my surroundings first.

Cheryl

Joanne.England
05-10-2013, 02:50 PM
I agree with Sharon. She aleady knows or susppected and wanted you to feel at home. Unless thĂȘ place only as one bathroom why her shower? Why say use these towels and then leave a nice little black number behind them? I suspect she is ok eith it but then you know and I don't.
Take care.
Joanne

Allison Chaynes
05-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Before the internet became a standard thing for every household I'd go shopping for myself in the women's section. Today I worry about my drab image being on a site like peopleofwalmart.com. shopping in the women's section. I suppose I could check my surroundings first.

Cheryl

I'm glad I'm not the only one worried about ending up on POWM!!!! :)

Danielle_cder
05-10-2013, 04:55 PM
never had a sister, Im sure if i did i would have used her stuff

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-10-2013, 05:30 PM
I think my sisters knew their little brother was wearing their things. I got questioned once. And then never again. That began my life of learing to be stealth! LOL!

Cheryl

Rachelakld
05-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Your sister life probably does not need to know about Jolene (while my wife & kids know, I decided my sister did not need to know), and the bra thing might go Bang in a bad way

tall2826
05-10-2013, 09:09 PM
I too tried on my sister clothes when I first started wearing but I like it better now that I have my own, and she never found out but my parents did and that didn't end well.

Melissa73
05-11-2013, 01:06 AM
I join the club of wearing my sisters clothes... and I don't judge, as for young cders, this is usually the only method to dress.

anyways, a few years back, while working / living at a local hotel, I got my punishment for borrowing my sister clothes.. or karma some could say!

anyways the staff was like family, (a little close 2 close it came to be). anyways a housekeeper had snuck in my room (searching for cash) and found a new bra of mine. (did this 2 days in a row) each day taking a bra fform me. I felt violated. but I couldn't tell anyone or id out myself to others. for that time, I felt sorry for borrowing my sisters stuff

k lynn
05-11-2013, 05:43 AM
Got caught wearing my sister bra at age 7 twice the second time I was caught my mom and I had a talk told her I liked wearing a bra and panties so she took me to the store and I had to purchase my own which I did still at age 49 I wear a bra and panties every day

Ressie
05-11-2013, 07:29 AM
My sister passed away a year and a half ago and I still have some of her clothes. And I told her about my dressing 30 years ago.

Daryl
05-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Whenever I tried my sisters bra and panties I would take them out of the dirty clothes hamper. I would try them on in the bathroom as that's where the hamper
was kept. But I never got caught.