PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe what just happened!

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Awhile ago I called our local pizza shop to order supper. I didn't want to really change so I just took off my wig and then put on my guy sneakers. I kept on my earrings, tight jeans, and a pink/coral crinkle top and put on a white hoodie.

I have been wearing a 38B padded bra and Nu Bra forms to get used to having breasts full time. I will be scheduled for a consultation to get breast implants. A friend did it and has been advising me. I have to get used to any stares or odd looks.

The guy who usually sees me said nothing about what are almost C breasts. I proudly made sure the "girls" were out there! The woman who walked in as I was walking out took a quick glance and smiled and I smiled back!:battingeyelashes:

Someone pinch me! This is too good!

Cheryl :)

ArleneRaquel
05-09-2013, 05:45 PM
A lovely post, and while I'm tempted I won't pinch you.

Regan
05-09-2013, 05:52 PM
That sounds amazing and what I would love to experience.

Beverley Sims
05-09-2013, 05:55 PM
It is good as you progress that acceptance comes gradually.
It does make it easier.

ArleneRaquel
05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
A few years ago I answered the front door in order to accept an package that came via UPS. I was wearing black sheer robe over some bedtimes clothes, this was about 5pm, I signed and he said, " Thank you sir". Now talk about deflatting an ego.:tongueout Wig and slippers were on also, as were my cat;s eye frames. I was redhead then

Lynn Marie
05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
You should have left your wig and heels on so the illusion would be complete.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Thank you ladies! Your affirmations mean a LOT to me. Maybe I'll wear my wig and a ton of makeup the next time! My wife called later and I told her about the event and how it all went. She said it was really nice! I'm having some discussion with my hair stylist to help others i n our area. She's ever so cool!

Cheryl

Tracii G
05-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Sounds like all went well I call that a win!!

Rachelakld
05-09-2013, 07:49 PM
It can be fun, and life should be fun (also makes the pizza guys job more interesting).

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Maybe the next time I'll just brazenly walk in wearing my new wig. What's the worst that can happen? They lose my business if they become A$$h****?

Cheryl

ArleneRaquel
05-09-2013, 08:05 PM
I have dozens & dozen of deliveries over the last few years where I answered the door enfemme, all have been positive, except for the one that I metioned above, which wasn't a negative really at all, I have actually had a few compliments believe it of not.

Wildaboutheels
05-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Welcome to the world of REALITY Cheryl.

Just interact with people RESPECTFULLY and almost no one will ever care what you/we are wearing.

It's just that simple.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the world of REALITY Cheryl.

Just interact with people RESPECTFULLY and almost no one will ever care what you/we are wearing.

It's just that simple.

I think that you and I have just proven that the squirrels running rampantly in our minds make us truely our own worst enemies!

Rogina B
05-09-2013, 08:39 PM
I agree that people don't really care all that much.However,you should have gone in full girl mode,rather than "half baked". You had a sweatshirt over your boobs,not exactly the same as a sheer camisole or a bodysuit..Guys have earrings and often present "andro". As usual,I find it interesting that you are still thrilling over teeny issues,yet you are planning a boob job.Just my opinion,but coming from someone that lives the life.

I Am Paula
05-09-2013, 09:36 PM
If your thinking about a BA, why would you change to guy mode, or take off your wig? Do you just WANT to freak people out? I think you can present any way you want, but I'm seeing some double standard here. Why would the pizza place turn into um...jerks? Are they known bigots, or don't they like selling pizza?
Once you get a BA, your chest will be on public display 24/7, no hoodie will disguise it. No biggie, but you have to have 150% self confidence, and you will get constant scrutiny, if not hostility.

AmyGaleRT
05-09-2013, 10:19 PM
That's a great positive experience, Cheryl! You did exactly the right thing; you owned it.

Last time I was at one of my meetings, on the way back, my fiancee asked me to stop off and pick her up a prepaid card for one of the online games she plays. So I stopped off at Walgreen's and went in...purple patterned maxi dress, pink pashmina as a shawl, wedges, and of course my 48C silicone bosom. The young man behind the counter said "Hello," and I responded "Hello," in my best Amy-voice. As I paid for the card, he remarked, "Interesting, I didn't know you could get cards for this here, I get mine here, I play Shaiya." I said, "Oh, I've heard of that one!" (I have; my fiancee used to play it.) At no time did he treat me as anything other than an ordinary customer...just another lady buying a game card. But part of that has to be because I maintained confidence throughout, stood tall and proud as I ran my errand. :)

You displayed the same confidence. Keep it up; it will stand you in good stead as you step forth as the lady you are inside.

- Amy

Robbin_Sinclair
05-09-2013, 10:48 PM
.... I signed and he said, " Thank you sir". Now talk about deflatting an ego.:tongueout Wig and slippers were on also, as were my cat;s eye frames. I was redhead then

Last year, I stayed at a fancy hotel in Chicago and went out to a play in dressed in fem. It was a true portrayal of bad cross dressing in far too few clothes for the Chicago "hawk" wind off the lake.

As I limped back to the hotel the doorman wished me "good evening, sir." I'm struggling past him in 3" red heels two sizes too large and make up that would scare Eddie Munster.

Somehow, it seemed completely fitting. He must have discussed me with a fellow doorman when I was still a half a block away. The consensus must have been "sir". The honesty was appreciated. Being the person who you are is the attraction.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-10-2013, 01:56 PM
I just wanted to clarify a few things. I have found a plastic surgeon who will do female breast implants for males. My therapist and my wife are supportive and I only need a letter from her. My money is just as green as the next gal. I'm 60, and my features are softening to where I could pass much better than ever. And for anyone over 60 you might know how gyno steps in having low T levels. Mine are WAY down and in the past 2 years I've developed almost a B cup that is very noticable. So, going for full breasts to make me finally feel good about my body, even if I don't fully transition, is actually good for my psyche and to reduce any depression. It has been recommended to me that I wear forms to get used to the fact that people will stare and might comment as I go out in public. My sister joked with me asking if I got implants! But she said she has gained weight in all the wrong places including her breasts. She's older than me, is a nurse, and says we're getting all the signs of old age. When I wore my hoodie, it was unzipped, and my breasts were right out there for the world to see. I was't ready to keep my wig on and be 100%. Not yet anyway. But there are plenty of older men with boobs bigger than I plan.

Cheryl

Robbin_Sinclair
05-20-2013, 04:45 AM
....... anyone over 60 you might know how gyno steps in having low T levels. Mine are WAY down and in the past 2 years I've developed almost a B cup that is very noticable. So, going for full breasts to make me finally feel good about my body, even if I don't fully transition, is actually good for my psyche and to reduce any depression. It has been recommended to me that I wear forms to get used to the fact that people will stare and might comment as I go out in public. ......... When I wore my hoodie, it was unzipped, and my breasts were right out there for the world to see. I was't ready to keep my wig on and be 100%. Not yet anyway. But there are plenty of older men with boobs bigger than I plan.
Cheryl This post was perfect for a sense of sadness and confusion that seems to be part of my early morning. Great post for how I feel. Are you going for it for sure? Would you private message me, just to say it's all okay? Thank Cheryl ... or anybody. rbby

linda allen
05-20-2013, 06:33 AM
I don't understand why you took off your wig and changed you shoes. I would think even a poor presentation of a female would be better than half and half.