PDA

View Full Version : What goes with what?

Lainie
05-09-2013, 09:31 PM
I have often gone shopping & dining fully en femme, but never shaved the handlebar, never wore make up beyond nail polish. Sometimes a wig, sometimes not--my normal haircut is somewhat unisex. Always a man in a dress to others, but feeling like a lady.

Recently I finally got big breast forms to match my broad shoulders, 42DD. They look great! Lots of my big-girl clothes fit really well now. But I feel nervous about going out as a man in a dress with breasts. So I've gone out several times lately with wig & a mask that just covers cheekbones, nose, upper lip. Painted skin tone, but not realistic--more like a store mannequin. & of course it's inflexible, can't really smile naturally.

It seems crazy, either way. Some how I'm OK with being a man in a dress, but a man with fake breasts seems phony. So I become more phony with a mannequin face. Shopping & dining & chatting is still the same. People don't seem threatened, don't make a fuss. Some gay men are very friendly, some passersby seem a little peeved, mostly I get smiles. Ok, they're laughing at me, not with me, but any smile is fine by me.

What do you think? Tasteful age-appropriate size 18 dresses over DD boobs like all the rest of the old girls, but also a cowboy mustache? Or wear a mask & declare that every day is Halloween?

docrobbysherry
05-09-2013, 09:38 PM
As someone who goes out masked and unmasked, (I shave off my facial shrubbery in the latter case), I don't see how breast forms would make much of a difference, Lainie?

Beverley Sims
05-10-2013, 01:33 AM
If you are satisfied presenting like you do not annoying anyone and not feeling perplexed continue as you are.
It is your interest to do what you do so enjoy.

Lynn Marie
05-10-2013, 06:43 AM
It seems pretty obvious to me that you're going to get a lot more smirks and polite smiles mixing a male face with a female form and dress. That kind of mix dressing just makes people think you're confused. Presentation is everything. Present well and you own the neighborhood. I do.

Chari
05-10-2013, 07:19 AM
You should always be comfortable and confident in who you are and what you are wearing. Maybe disguising (somewhat) your "handlebar" with a facial vale, (light open netting, the type brides wear) could be another solution. Whatever you decide, enjoy.

linda allen
05-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Is there a law that says you can't shave your mustache? I would think the mask thing would be reserved for Halloween. Wearing a mask in public would make people think you are about to commit a crime or possibly that you are seriously disfigured.

As for the boobs, if you're wearing a dress you might as well wear the boobs. DD is a little over the top though.