PDA

View Full Version : I want to dance like a girl.

Brynna M
05-09-2013, 09:57 PM
When I dance I want to dance like a girl. Girls get to move more and they get to move their hips and arms.

Guys really cant do much without being out of place.

When I'm by myself I get to dance. Its fun and it just seems to come naturally. I'm sure I look weird but who cares.

Just something I wanted to whine about.... :)

AmyGaleRT
05-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Oh, I do that, too! I have "girly" music playlists and even a "girly" Pandora station to provide the music! I don't care how I look, I just let myself move and feel the music. It's especially nice to do a twirl in a dress with nice flow! :)

- Amy

Ceri Anne
05-09-2013, 11:52 PM
I love to dance like a girl........the more you do it the better you will get. I have a number of Gg friends who I go out with and we dance. I'm always watching how they move and trying to emulate them. I get really envious of their hip movements, but I'm getting better. I too have my own girlie spotify station to listen to.

BlairP
05-10-2013, 12:05 AM
I want to dance like a girl too!

Jenny CD
05-10-2013, 12:21 AM
My friend says I dance like a girl. Thanks!

Beverley Sims
05-10-2013, 12:26 AM
I get carried away by myself and dance to music I like.
I practice all sorts of silly movements.

TinaMc
05-10-2013, 04:55 AM
I'm a good dancer as a boy! I think I'm pretty good as a girl too. Well getting there anyway. I probably need to practice dancing in heels a bit more, but I think I have the arms up in the air thing down pat.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-10-2013, 08:17 AM
I wish I could just dance period. Definitely like a girl, but I would even be satisfied to not look like an brain stiff dead automaton with no rhythm!!

LauraLuvzMuzic
05-10-2013, 12:22 PM
can you recommend some pandora stations?

Kalista Jameson
05-10-2013, 12:37 PM
LOL, I was just dancing in front of the mirror while dressed up when I came across this post. I wish I could dance, anyway and not look like I'm having a fit. It's super fun anyway. =)

Cheers,

Kalista

Chickhe
05-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Practicing some of the female dance moves has loosened up my back and improved my flexibility...I would recommend it.

cdgirl007
05-10-2013, 02:22 PM
I bought some flerty girl fiteness dvds and dance pole and I have been working on it. The first time I did anything I was sore for a week. No joke. Just start slow and build up from that point

NathalieX66
05-10-2013, 02:39 PM
I have fantasies of dancing like a flamenco dancer .....the way these girls twirl their hands, and grab their skirts.....Olé!

Bethany_Anne_Fae
05-10-2013, 02:58 PM
As of late... Ive discovered that I LOVE dancing! Its now a mainstay of my life, and I learned more about dancing as women are want to do...by watching youtube videos. Its another whole realm of movement outside of what we have done as male. Ive found the dancing to be such a healing factor and a wonderful reset button at the end of the week. Not just the dance itself... but the different kind of dancing one does as a woman. I dont know if that makes sense... but it certainly works for me and at 50 years old... I'm taking every plus I can get ;)

*hugs*

Bethany

Joanne.England
05-10-2013, 03:22 PM
I wish I could dance full stop. Definately a fish out of water. It does not stop me from trying when I'm alone.

Lorileah
05-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Sing as if no one is listening, Love as if you have never been hurt, and Dance as if no one is watching

Victor Hugo. The love part is the hardest

Kate Simmons
05-10-2013, 04:20 PM
I do dance as a girl. In fact whenever I go to the club I pretty much "own" the dance floor for the first couple of hours. Works for me Hon.;):)

Brynna M
05-10-2013, 05:32 PM
Nice to see a lot of people feel the same.

I in no way have an natural talent but the instinct is there. I just find myself dancing whenever I'm alone and music is playing. at some point I should probably practice but for now its just fun.

Maybe some day I will go out dancing.... but for now I'll have fun when and where I can.

Trishpdxcd2
05-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Weird, I don't dance at all in boy mode and recently was at Diva Las Vegas and out with other gurls. I ended up not even thinking about it and having a great time dancing.

Ms. Laura
05-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Right there with ya! When no one is home, I like to play Just Dance 3 on the Wii to all the girl dances. I love California Girls, Katy Perry! And, if you aren't great with moves spontaneously, it's great to lead you through.

Josie06
05-10-2013, 10:34 PM
I like slow dancing cause I get to be held in a mans arms and that is the best.

AmyGaleRT
05-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Sometimes the impulse comes on me while I'm in the middle of dressing, and I just start moving and shaking my hips to the music while I'm getting ready. Earlier tonight, I was just finishing dressing by putting on my heels when the Pussycat Dolls' "Buttons" came on the Pandora. I stayed in the bathroom and danced as best I could to the music in the limited space, even singing along with it in my Amy-voice: "I'm tellin' ya to loosen up my buttons, baby, but you keep frontin', say what you goin' do to me, but I ain't seen nothin'..." It gave me a nice feminine boost.

- Amy

FoxxxyBri
05-11-2013, 12:57 AM
Hell I just wish I could dance. Like a girl or a guy. I'll settle for dance like a giraffe at this point. Of all the stereotypes I have to deal with being a black person. I wish the dancing one was true with me.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-11-2013, 05:50 AM
Of all the stereotypes I have to deal with being a black person. I wish the dancing one was true with me.

Tell me about it, I forgot to add that for me to even dance like a stiff rhythmless robot included several doses of liquid courage, so I don't even want to imagine how I look dancing sober! Also being able to play basketball would have been another racial stereotype I wish I was given!

Jaylyn
05-11-2013, 07:59 AM
I love dancing especially the ballroom type dances. I have never tried the girls part but interesting seems every thing I know in man mode would be reversed in the western part of Texas we still do the two step and polka I bet the thrill of doing it in hose and heels has to be a good feeling as the skirt swishes around a lot.. I have even done a little square dancing. Yep I' m just pretty much still a red neck girl in dress.. Lol

Jaymees22
05-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Hi, I like to dance but this proves I can't http://youtu.be/tloAmvj0pxg. I enjoy trying though! Jaymee

Brynna M
05-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Right there with ya! When no one is home, I like to play Just Dance 3 on the Wii to all the girl dances. I love California Girls, Katy Perry! And, if you aren't great with moves spontaneously, it's great to lead you through.

I'll have to try that. I can use all the help I can get. My SO doesn't approve but she does have Just dance..... :)

So, since we're talking about dance music; What makes you ladies dance? Just to show my age I can't resist Madonna (NOT THE NEW STUFF) despite my age Ke$ha and Pink seem to always catch my ear. Why cant I pick things that are easier to dance too....

Jessica Who
05-13-2013, 07:09 PM
There are lots of types of clubs and parties where men can shake and sway their hips :D

AmyGaleRT
05-13-2013, 08:25 PM
So, since we're talking about dance music; What makes you ladies dance?

Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" is probably the #1 song that gets me shaking my hips and twirling. I like a lot of music from the 90's on up, like Britney Spears, the Backstreet Boys, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, stuff like that. But the occasional Leann Rimes or Shania Twain song also gets me in the mood. And I discovered Jennifer Paige through SiriusXM, and her song "Crush" is now one of my femme staples. Oh, and don't forget the Pussycat Dolls! I mentioned "Buttons" up above, but "Don't'cha" is also really good. "Don't'cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't'cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Don't'cha? Don't'cha, baby, don't'cha?" ;)

- Amy

amander-
05-14-2013, 02:29 AM
Hi there brynna
i think you just danece the best way you can. We are not all the same we are an inderveg in life no one is the same .

Alice Torn
05-14-2013, 12:20 PM
I only dance as a lady, alone. I got to be a pretty wild dancer as a big boring guy, for the ten years i used to go to singles dances in Tacoma and Olympia Wash. Now, in north Illinois, there is one singles dance, but it is very closed, and cliquish, so i quit going. Got turned down a lot. Just maybe, I should get dolled up really nice, and try there again!!!! Probably have a line of guys wanting me to shake a leg!

dawnmarrie1961
05-14-2013, 12:30 PM
So...Dance! Dancing has always been a way of celebrating life! The person that is really out of place on the dance floor is the one that isn't moving around.
I remember what a fool I made of myself at my oldest brother's wedding when I took to the floor and danced to the disco music like I was John Travolta! I didn't care what people thought about me. My brother had just gotten married! Time to celebrate!!

Chardonnay Merlot
05-14-2013, 04:48 PM
I already dance like a girl...I wanna be like dawn marrie and ride a bike like a girl :)

The biggest key to dancing like a girl...the right music...you need something rather femme and seductive :)

dawnmarrie1961
05-14-2013, 05:32 PM
I already dance like a girl...I wanna be like dawn marrie and ride a bike like a girl :)

I don't ride my bike side saddle. That makes it impossible to pedal the darn thing!

Chardonnay Merlot
05-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Who said anything about side saddle...I'm planning to ride my road bike en femme for the first time this summer :)