PDA

View Full Version : What a world!

Tilly Vega
05-10-2013, 06:32 AM
So I joined another social site,but as Tilly. To my surprise,I am actually more popular as a woman then I ever was as a man. Not the most desireable attention,but nevertheless Im taking it as I'm getting better at passing :) I even have lesbians inquiring about me :daydreaming:g LOL

Jana
05-10-2013, 06:38 AM
I can relate to that, but then again, I think I'm much more open and friendlier enfemme than as a guy.

linda allen
05-10-2013, 07:44 AM
I'll bet a lot of the members of that "social site" are not really who they say they are. It's an Internet thing.

Be extremely carefull that you don't converse with any young girls on the site. It's too easy to be mistaken for a pervert and you could end up in serious trouble that you didn't anticipate.

Karren H
05-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Seems to me that getting undesirable attention wouldn't be that desirable? imho...... but seems like your enjoying the attention so maybe its really not that undesirable to you? I go out of my way to stay away from undesirable things in my life.... hence my very large blocked list on Facebook.... lol.

insearchofme
05-10-2013, 09:18 AM
I joined another social site (Fubar)and listed myself as male but all my pics are as "Dana". In my profile I said I was a guy who liked dressing as a woman and am not interested in men. I have some GG friends on the site and have had some comments praising me for my honesty and are cool with it. Every day I get "drinks" form guys. I guess they don't read the profile or just don't care. I have blocked all the guys and not responded to their comments which have most have been crude "passes".

My point is..... well I'm not sure. I guess that a lot of guys are dogs and that I prefer the company of girls and my CD sisters.

Melissa73
05-10-2013, 09:26 AM
yep! same here.. I have 2 pages on social media. as a a male, its work friends and family and my Melissa page encounters all kinds of men, and even though I clearly post that I am a crossdresser, they want to talk and when I exlain intakn hat I dress, they are shocked 1/2 the time, and interested the other. I think some men just don't read!!!

Beverley Sims
05-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Whatever your interests are,the internet is an entertainment medium..... Among other things.

Melissa Rose
05-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Attention can be flattering, and I hope some of it was genuine. Proceed carefully for it is the internet.

On the other hand....I spent about two years working with a group combating internet scams and romance scams was my specialty. Any free or very low cost dating or social sites are crawling with scammers. Fake profiles were used to ferret out the scammers. To avoid unintentionally snagging legitimate people, the fake profiles were set up to scare away anyone who looked at the pictures or read the profile. It was surprising how bad the pictures had to be to scare away anyone who was not a romance scammer. Most did not even bother to read the profiles because if they did, they would run away screaming (e.g., 7 kids with 5 different fathers, addicted to meth, felon convictions, homeless, etc.). Anytime you created a new profile, a flood of messages appeared in your inbox. The scammers would not even read the profile and initiate contact just because it was a new profile. Some were obviously scammers especially if you knew what to look for; however, a few were very good and seems very legitimate. Obviously, their profiles were fake. On some free sites, it appears over 50% of the profiles were fake. Guys pretending to be women were more common than you would think. After a while, you became good at spotting fake profiles.

Tilly Vega
05-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Well I did list myself as a female,but in my "about me" I state I'm a male crossdresser. I also state that I'm only interested in making friends,nothing else. Either the guys dont look at my profile,or they don't care. I dont respond at all to any form of sexual remarks or even flirting. I'm only interested in talking to girls or gay guys about makeup,music,videogames,etc. As for the undesired attention,it really is undesired,but GGs get that alot of the time too. When I used to join the site as a guy I was always disgusted by how the men on there acted.

Kate Simmons
05-10-2013, 10:25 AM
That kind of attention usually goes along with being good looking Hon, regardless of presentation. Have fun but just be careful.:)

MysticLady
05-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Theres a mystical and magical aura we have when we become beautiful. The happiness and joy we give off is wonderful and everyone wants some of it...even if its via electronics. Kudos to you Girl :hugs:

kimdl93
05-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Use that growing confidence to get out and meet people in real life. No offense to the regulars of this or any other social site, but real life interactions are much more enjoyable....and reliable.