PDA

View Full Version : My Body Bleu

Robbin_Sinclair
05-10-2013, 07:47 AM
My Body Bleu

It is a simple garment, My Body Bleu. The name stamped into the fabric. Much information on that stamped label. Made in Thailand. Seems appropriate. The only really beautiful trans-dressuals, as they are called over there, are from Thailand. This shirt changed my life.

It is a 2XL from a store like K-mart or Foot Locker. 95% cotton blend gives it that nipple smooth finish that makes it so much fun to wear. And flattering. Although cut and made for women, this little item is easily translated into a male, female or androgynous fashion statement.

Deceptively simple in appearance, the garment looks very similar to the standard Chicago White Sox black over grey MLB team shirt sold at ball parks. One learns with practice that the easiest way to put this little number on is bottom up. Time to take off the knickers ladies. Nice to discard those smell old pants for a while.

I got busted. Knew that it had to happen. Never saw this coming the way it did. My closest person in the world squealed on me to my wife. He went through my suitcase. Sixty-five pounds of luggage cannot be blamed on three LP records.

A lot of other things happened in a short period of time. My hat’s off to Homeland Security for their fine training. I was very close to being finger printed for suspicious behavior involving a bank that had been robbed about 10 time.

My life became unmanageable. No question about it. The only place I heard that word used a lot was in AA, first step. Right on point. I can do alcohol a day at a time. And I should start. Stepchild hates mother and stepfather throwing out four bottles a day. After alcohol, other vices that hurt me….us.

Did this also include cross dressing, vividly described by two brother-like objects, while frantically calling on my wife to help me to get back on my meds (I’m not on meds) and take the first plane home. I was dangerous to myself.

So, we have a compromise. AA twice a day. A great way to live without real responsibility for a month. We have great groups here. Let body hair grow. Put all the pretty little clothings (including the newly purchased Skyscraper Chicago shoes) in a box for two months. That’s fine. I’ll keep the box in my shop. The fox guarding the hen house, of course, but it’s the thought that counts.

That’s when I did a self imposed purge. Pretty pieces of fabric with no real merit and all stupid someday I will wear boys clothes had to go. I brought my collection of owned clothing way down and I still know where all the good stuff was.

Or least I thought I did. Six days into the program feeling like a hoot, I find the My Body Bleu. The rest was history. I am fem. Fkn’ ey. It’s just wonderful to have that feel on my breasts again. They are so happy. Life is absolutely wonderful.

I’m back on the site. My wife’s watching me like a hawk but so am I watching her. She looks better every day. Saturday morning can’t come too soon mon. My morning meeting are old women…my downfall. The one with the most ample flatterin bossom lead the discussion. A CD swamped in paradise. Next month we go camping. I won't bring anything, therefore a weekend of clean and sober. Life is good.

And, epiphany, I reconciled the higher power and cross dressing. When I am fem, I submit. That's what I have been working on for, it seems, forever. Submit to your femininity, submit to a higher power, go to meetings and don't drink. That's how I compromise. Win win for everyone.

And I shall continue to wear it as a badge of honor, at an awfully good feel on the breasts...yes the lowly Le Body Bleu or something equally nice. Maybe I can even create a topic discussion: CD and AA to for the Women's Meeting. A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one.

I owe it all to Le Body Blue. Regular price $18.95. Price down today only.

Beverley Sims
05-10-2013, 02:10 PM
I gather you are laying low and this shirt gives you some enjoyment.
I really did not grasp the thread of the post.
Next time tho', nice to see you again.

Robbin_Sinclair
05-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Judging by the number of replies, nobody else did either. Whatever. I'm not only sober these days but now clean and honest. You won't see rambling posts from me anymore. I even bore myself. A new day coming and life is one day at a time, etc, etc. More later.